Date Night

Kaelynns p.o.v
How coincidental? Me & all my bitches got dates tonight. Yasssss bitch we all got niggas now! I mean, I got 2 dates but they don't need to know allat. They would throw a fit if they knew I was fucking with Percy again. Well I'm not really fucking with him he just explaining himself. But he did look really good. But me & my girls getting ready together. First date is with My baby, Meechie. So I'm blasting my Beyoncé thru out the whole dormitory. Nobody seems to mind. We all singing and getting ready to slay together. Living with 50 girls on one floor is fun AF so far. "Girlllll Meechie ain't gone know how to act tonight when he sees you looking like this. " Sol says looking at me. I'm wearing all black. Black and gold heels, black leather pants with the pockets, and a black tight fitting cropped tank top with gold accessories. I mean, I gotta slay if I'm going on two dates. Me & meechie are going to dinner & to get ice cream& I talked Percy into just going to the park. Yea I'm wearing this to the park and if he ask me why imma tell him why.
Sol p.o.v.
Me and Corahns five year anniversary is today. I can't believe we've been together this long. I think tonight might just be the night I spice things up. Try something new in our sex life. I feel like we've done everything except for three things so this should make him happy. We're going out to a really fancy dinner. Its like really expensive. So of course I gotta give him a Lil some some. "Girl you looking fierce yourself" kae says looking at me. I'm wearing a tight white bodicon dress with white heels and the diamond tennis bracelet he got me and the matching earrings and necklace. Corahn is just... Perfect. But I do have another date tonight. With Alix. Me and Alix are going to a late night early morning drive in movie. Yup. They got that here. It should be fun. I've never been with a girl before.
Lilo p.o.v
Me & Toosi having a movie night tonight. I'm excited! Like have you ever heard of love at first sight? That's how I feel! Bit I don't want to tell him I love him. No I don't wanna seem weird. So I'll wait for him. Yup that's what I'll do. But I'm wearing a simple Run DMC black tank top, with high wasted bleached shorts, and red converses. And red lipstick & usual eyeliner. Tonight should be a pretty chill night. Just me and my baby.
Miasia p.o.v.
So Curtis called me and he wants to link up tonight. We want to get to know each other so we're going on a FroYo date. I love FroYo! Its me and Kaes favorite place ever! And after Me and Curtis date I have a date with Alix. I told y'all I was bi curious this year so yup imma try things out with her. Let's just pray for the best. Me and her are just gonna hang out here. Talk. So that's before me & Curtis's date so for right now I'm chillin and helping the girls get ready. They look so pretty! And grown up. I love my girls. And I never want us to break up.