201-210

Chapter 201 Experiencing the World 20

  Tao Yaoyao raised her eyebrows, and then took out a fist-sized fruit, "One person eats three per meal, and that's nine per day. There are ten of you in total. In three days, that's two Hundred and seventy." Ten, one team is one hundred and thirty-five, I can give you a round number for each team, one hundred and fifty for each team, how about it? Is it enough to exchange rabbits?"

  The captains of the two sides looked at each other, and then Looking at Tao Yaoyao, "Okay, let's change!"

  After the two teams received the fruit, they distributed it to the team members, and everyone started to eat the fruit. They were really hungry.

  At this time, a captain looked at Tao Yaoyao and asked, "Chief Tao, where did you get this fruit?"

  Tao Yaoyao didn't expect that this person knew her, so she said directly, "Except for the road to the finish line, It's a little bit off, and there's food everywhere."

  "Captain, then we really don't need to walk in a straight line."

  "Yes, I said that we can't find anything to eat on this road. It turns out that The academy directly set up obstacles for us." The

  other team was also a little depressed , They have been on the road without deviate from this straight line leading to the finish line. It turns out that only this straight line has no food.   Both sides were very depressed, and at this moment, Tao

Seeing Tao Yaoyao's expression turned a little bit bad, the team leader immediately asked, "Chief Tao, is there something wrong in Xinghe Field ?"

  Another superpower captain curled his lips, "What can happen to the Star River Field? The worst thing is to be eliminated."

  Tao Yaoyao shook her head, "A black mist-like thing appeared in the Galaxy Field, it can swallow Spiritual body, everyone should know what will happen after the spiritual body disappears."

  "A lot of people have had accidents. I don't know who the specific ones are. We won't find out until we go out ." Tao Yaoyao looked directly opposite her at this time, and the other two teams also looked in her direction. , I saw a cloud of black mist the size of a baby floating in the air.

  The captain of the mecha immediately led his team members to retreat behind Tao Yaoyao, but the supernatural team remained motionless, and the captain of the supernatural power gave the captain of the mecha mockingly, "Yuan Zixing, are you so timid?"

  Tao Yaoyao swung a few exorcism talismans and hit the black mist directly . The black mist was dispersed instantly, and then the team member appeared again, but his mental body was already a little unstable.

  Tao Yaoyao yelled directly, "Exit the Xinghe field quickly!"

  But the mental body of the supernatural player was not stable at all, and he couldn't press the exit button at all.

  "It's too scary!" The mech captain broke out in a cold sweat.

  The others also looked at Tao Yaoyao nervously, "Chief, what should we do now?"

  Tao Yaoyao could only take out a stack of evil spirit talismans, and then distributed them to everyone, asking them to put one on each of them.

  "He grew bigger because he devoured most of Xiaosi's mental body, right?" The supernatural captain regretted his carelessness very much. If he had followed the mecha captain's example and hid at the chief's side, wouldn't Xiaosi Nothing wrong?

  "That's right. Now there are such things in the Galaxy Field, and it looks like there are a lot of them. Next, you have to pay special attention, because the spiritual body has been swallowed up. Even if you are awake, you may not be able to completely Sober." Tao Yaoyao felt that as long as she was swallowed, even if she woke up, she would probably face dementia.