471-490

Chapter 471 The clear bait

  "They like it, so let them exercise." Di Feiye also coached his own six little guys, and they already have some momentum.

  And Di Feiye also discovered that some of these soldiers really wanted to follow the six little guys. Although he knew that they wanted to become stronger, he had observed that their following was also sincere. After all, the six little guys Guys are really too strong in their eyes

  . " In other words, it is because the six little guys are young and have no competitors, so they are free to mess around now, but when they are a little older, if they go all the way to the highest level Plane, their competition should be coming soon.

  Early the next morning, the group of them continued to set off again. At this time, the team was already huge, with dozens of vehicles in the team alone.

  "By the way, those people must have been on their guard when we passed in such a mighty way?" Tao Yaoyao saw such a long line with numb claws, and

  Di Fei smiled at night, "The gangs in both cities have been killed. It's gone, now that the Internet is so developed, do you think they won't be prepared if we don't go there?"

  "That's right!"

  "Don't worry, the little ones are not stupid." Di Feiye knew that his six little ones The guys should have arrangements, and they' ve already pulled anyone who will follow them to their side, These six little guys are crazy.

  While the two were talking, Tao Yaoyao received a call from the First Elder. After so many days, the First Elder finally had enough of watching TV and playing on his own. He wanted to play with the little ones, but Unexpectedly, the little ones. guy and the others disappeared.

  "Great Elder, they are practicing now, and we have already left that city, the distance is already far away."

  "Yaoyao, how can you leave us alone?" Ninth Elder's voice came over, saying that she had had fun some time ago, but she had actually forgotten about the six little guys, and when she remembered now, she couldn't find them anymore.

  "Elders, let's play by ourselves for a while, we are busy here." Tao Yaoyao hung up the phone directly, six little guys are enough to toss, plus ten old things, I don't know what will come out of the toss Come on, to make things easier, it's better not to have six little guys with ten old guys right now.

  Tao Yaoyao hung up the phone, and the elder said helplessly, "They have abandoned us now."

  "I think Yaoyao thinks it's not good to have too many people, it's too eye-catching. Just play with yourself when you have time!"

  "Boss, I found a game, I think it is suitable for the two of us to play, or let's play a game . The third elder took the first elder away with great interest.

  Soon, these elders got together to play games, especially those competitive games, they played very happily, and the six little guys were forgotten by them again.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao and the others arrived near another city, and Dabao directly stopped and told everyone to camp in an open field, while he took his five younger brothers and sisters and a small team into the city.

  Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana also quietly followed behind them, and their tasks were still the arsenal and treasure house.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye didn't follow, and Tao Yaoyao didn't bother to set up a tent this time, she directly threw out a small log cabin, a total of three rooms, enough for their family of eight to live in.