Chapter 8- reaper

A/n -
Thank you gay people for 1k reads. Hope this encourages you to get professional help, I did. Did it help? No but its my excuse for badly managing my mental disabilityyyyyyy #autismgirlies. Jk guys I am fine.

———————————————————
You awoke to the new feeling of your hair being pulled by fairies.

"Okay! Okay! Im awake" you said begging for them to stop hurting your hair.

They finally left with a high pitched giggle and you collapsed back into your bed, barely remembering anything from yesterday except that its was really boring and you almost threw up when the princes entered.

Today you had to teach your first lesson at 8.30, you already knew what you were going to teach and you were an expert so you were quite looking forwards to it. This time you got dressed and drank your tea a little faster. You were wearing a simple floral blouse with very big sleeves and a long green walking skirt that stopped an inch above the floor. You kept your hair the same as yesterday by just pulling half of it up and slipped on your black boots.

The hall was busy this time of morning, the princesses delicately conversing, and princes flexing their shiny swords on the right side. On the left the rowdy nevers throwing food everywhere and fighting each other.

Cautiously, you walked up to the teachers table. God knows why it just had to be at the end of the room to risk being hit by food or your throat accidentally slit with a sword. You slipped into a seat on the end of the table next to Uma. There were plenty of other seats but the teachers sat on the same table and you couldn't risk falling victim to Lesso this time.

"Morning" said Uma

You muttered it back to her before pouring yourself a large black coffee and grabbing some porridge.

Uma sipped her tea "last night was so dead, actually thought I would fall asleep." She paused to search the room, making sure Lesso wasn't nearby "but did you see how she was staring at you when she wasn't speaking!"

Blowing on your coffee to cool it down, you looked at her with confusion "who?"

Uma rolled her eyes playfullly "Lesso! You can't tell me you didn't see!"

You stared at her with an unimpressed face. Yeah right, Lesso had it out for you, you had no idea what you had done other than just be a princess butt Lesso was intent on giving you a hard time. "Yeah probably because she was thinking about torturing me or imprisoning me or doing all matter of evil things to me!"

"Y/n, she's never treated anyone like that before. The way she plays with you amusedly" Uma was trying to convince you but you just sat there unphazed. "Even with Dovey who she really does not like. You can tell because with Dovey she is truely cruel but with you its as if she's softer somehow"

You moved the spoon around in your porridge trying to ignore all the thing that Uma was saying because you didn't want to believe them.

"Uma, really you are seeing things that are not there. I know you may think you are Emma Woodhouse but really it is wrong" you were almost laughing at this point, Uma was giving you a strange look with urgent scared eyes. As if she wanted you to stop talking but you just assumed that this was because she realised her manipulating was not working so you said "believe me I would rather fuck a reaper and,.... and have 10 of its kids than fuck Lady Lesso"

Finishing your sentence triumphantly you took a sip of coffee and watched as Uma face turned into one of shock and horror. You were confused "oh come on you've said more horrific things-" Uma pointed to something behind you and so you suddenly stopped speaking.

There was no way. She couldn't be here at this exact moment, it would be impossible. Right.

Turning your head slowly, you shook in fear as you met eyes with, yes, Lesso.