Chapter 2.5

I start to dose off and try to grab my ears. I don't remember what happened after that.
———————————————————————————

I feel a soft light on my face and I wake up in the Avida Forest. The sun is shining and I am perched on a branch on-top of a large tree looking over a town with a rivulet.  There's a small girl waving at me to come down but I can't hear her. She starts to jump up and down calling for me. I hop up and strut down the branch to a lower level branch. I hop to the  mushroom growing off the tree and get to the girl. She looks no older than 13 years old. She looks up and me and hands me a picture. It's hard to see at first but as the sun rays lessen I can make out her and I holding hands and one other person I can't make out. That hand has a glove on it, but the sun is too bright to see the rest of the body. She smiles and says, "It's you and Daddy! Do you like it?"

Daddy?

"Oh yeah, it's beautiful," I reply squinting closer at the other person. Who is it???

She smiles and takes my shirt. "Papa, how did you meet Daddy?"

"Uh well, we met-" the sun moves and I see the Daddy the girl was speaking of...

OH HELL NO!

"Well~" my voice cracks.

"Oh sweetie," a voice calls—one I'm not too fond of.

"Daddy!" The girl smiles and runs to the man. That man? Cyno-

———

"Daddy! Daddy! How did you and Papa meet?" The girl asks Cyno.

"Well when Papa and I were still in school we met in a plants class. I was amazed how smart he was and things took off," Cyno replied.

I shift in my seat. The hell is going on? Where am I? Cyno looks at me endearingly and my stomach churns. Then we meet eyes. They're so...pretty. Wow wait what am I saying. Wierd ass fantasy shit I guess.

"Tigh, you look stressed you ok?"

"I'm fine—"

"Papa, are you sick?"

"No no, sweetie I'm fine."

Those words felt odd coming out of my mouth, but it gave me time to look around at the space I was in. A small room with shelves of boxes. Cyno didn't look like he normally did. He was closer to naked. And the child was in a cute little ruffled dress. Cyno had his muscles peering out from under the table and I gulped. Already fantasy I get it you think he's hot can you make it stop now? It did not. Cyno extended a hand showing off more of his oddly clean shaven armpits and more of his torso, "Tigh, your burning up. Here let me take you to your bed."

"I said I'm fine," I yelled slapping his hand away from me.

"Papa," the girl whimpered.

"Tigh! You're scaring Collei! Now stop fighting, your sick!" Cyno tugs my arm.

"Stop! Get off me! I barely know you! This is fake!there's no way in hell we have a kid! That's not even possible." I scream flailing.

Cyno grips tighter and looks into my eyes, "What are you talking about?? Tigh, we've know each other since school! Collei is our child! You're sick, I'm telling you to lay down, and if you won't I'll make you!"

"No! Get away-" I squirm but Cyno pulls me to his chest. He bends down then props my legs into his arms.

"This is for your own good. Now lay down and rest." He said, carrying me to the bed.

Cyno undoes the bedding and lays me down, then lays his hand on my chest. "Move and I'll zap you!"

"The hell are you talking about," I shot up.

He pushes me down and a shot of lightning runs threw me.

"I said lay down," he growls, shoving down my shoulder.

"Cyno, you suck..." I whimper.

"I don't know what's gotten into you but this is not the man I wanted to raise a kid with, now gets some sleep," he snares, leaving me on the bed in pain.

I close my eyes and drift off.

——————————————————————————

When I awake I'm back in class, Cyno looking at me.

"CREEP!" I scream.

"Shh, calm down. Also not to be a bitch but you're the one who slept through our damn class." He replied.

"Yeah whatever, what did you do to me? And who was that girl? Also wtf were you wearing?" I asked angrily.

"What are you talking about," he laughed, "I've been here waiting for you to wake up. I have no idea what girl you're talking about, and I surely didn't change clothes."

That...I felt that in a dream? The hell? Why did it feel real.

"Shit, you're telling me that was a dream? No fucking way. That hurt!"

"..."

"I'm sorry what the fuck were you dreaming up? Lustful dreams about me? Did my jokes make you go crazy for me?" He joked.

"The hell! No you shot me with lightning! I—" I paused, "you thought I was dreaming about you in bed!?"

He laughed, "Yeah...I mean how am I supposed to take 'Shit you're telling me that was a dream. No fucking way. That hurt!'?"

"Normally?!"

He laughed again and I felt my face beat red.

"I'm sorry," he smiled, "I just really love that you were dreaming about me, even if it wasn't you know."

Did he just confess to me? No...definitely not.

"Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow, have a good day," he waves getting up.

I watch him get up and slide in his chair, but it felt like he was moving in slow-mo. No...you can't leave after you just confessed to me—don't. I grabbed his hoody and pulled him back.

"I—I, you can't just walk away!" I stammered.

"Huh?" He turned looking at me.

My face was beet-red. "I..."

He leaned down at me and lifted my chin. "I love you too,"and kissed me.