Chapter 8

I gasped for air and jumped up. My breath was stagnant and yet also pulsating. A doctor looked over my body with a sigh he just looked away. When I called out there was nothing. A verbal stop.

Is...is there a tube in my throat?

"He's stable in his condition and the IV's are helping but we still have no idea what is causing his condition," a doctor told a person from passed my eye sight.

"Can I see him?" He asked.

Cyno?! No I don't want him to see me like this again.

"Hey, what's up?" He said.

I kept my eyes closed and waited for him to leave.

"Hey, I know you can hear me, so can you wake up? So I can have one normal day where I can properly ask you out? Something I have been wanting to do for so long..." his voice trailed and I reached out my hand.

I want to have a normal day too.

Actually...although our start was rocky, I didn't really like you, the more I get to know you the more I feel like those dreams I have may be connected to our future.

He sat there and held my hand for a while and I slowly opened my eyes and looked over to see him crying. I shoot up and grab his hand tighter.

"..."

Shit! I still can't speak.

Cyno opened his eyes as more tears welled. I grabbed at my arm trying to communicate what I had learned while in Irminsul but it was like talking to a wall.

He reached out for his phone and passed it to me with the notes page open. I typed the flowing:

"I learned what's causing this pain in my arm. It's a lethal dose of a medical plant called Violet Grass. The only way to cure it is through the pure power of    Pyro."

He looked over my shoulder and than ran out the hall.

"Biazhu! Doctor Biazhu! Tighnari woke up, and he found out the cause of his ailment in Irminsul."

There was a wave of uproar at this realization and people came flying in with staff with pinned visions all over their persons. One person in particular did not have a vision and had a funneling system strapped to my arm. Each doctor stepped forward and set my arm on fire. Each whirl being put out by a splash of water that the visionless doctor would pour through the funnel. It felt like a weird medical show where all of the doctors had no idea what they were doing. I eventually felt no pain at all anc just lay down on the bed. Muffled noises came from all around but I managed to fall asleep.