NINE- Hot and Bothered

Carla

So dinner passed by in a blur and I didn't see Damien. Maybe he's still busy with his friend. Tired from my mind-numbingly boring day, I walk to my room and Martha locks it...again.

Great, so I'm allowed to spend the day outside but she's still going to the lock the stupid door at night.

Deciding on a quick shower before bed, I jump in the bathroom. The hot water washes away all of my worries for a few moments and I let the peace take over. After washing my hair and scrubbing my body, I brush my teeth and walk out of the bathroom into the closet, wearing a rather soft and comfortable bathrobe. Opening one of the bottom drawers, I search for a pair of shorts or pajamas. Grabbing a pair of grey shorts and a loose black t shirt, I turn around to walk outside in the room.

"Oh shit!" I scream and drop the clothes on the floor. There stands Damien, leaning against the wall with his arms folded across his chest, a hungry look in his eyes.

"What the hell are you doing here!" I practically yell, holding the robe closer to my body. All I'm wearing underneath is a black underwear and no way am I exposing myself to this cruel, beautiful man.

"It's my house. I can come and go as I please." He states, his eyes roaming up and down my body, taking in every inch. My cheeks heat up and I struggle to speak.

"If you're going to be keeping me here against my will, the least you can do is give me some privacy, Damien." I retort.

He chuckles, taking a step forward towards me and I instantly take two steps back. "No." He states flatly, his eyes on my neck.

"That's just rude- stop it!" I say, taking another step back as he keeps walking towards me. This continues till my back hits the wall. He's standing extremely close to me, one move and we'll be touching. 

"Why? Does it bother you, Carla?" Damien says in a seductively low voice, playing with a wet strand of hair sticking to my cheek. This is taking a scary turn way too fast.

What is he doing? I push him back with all my might but he doesn't budge, instead, he holds my wrists and pins them on either side of my head on the wall, effectively leaving me trapped between him and the wall. Damien moves his head in the crook of my neck, inhaling.

"Wh-what are you doing, Damien?" I let out a raspy whisper and wriggle beneath him. Why is he so tall? God, I can't deal. Realizing that the wriggling is only loosening my bathrobe's knot and it's half open now, exposing a dangerous amount of my cleavage, I stop struggling.

"Fuck, you smell perfect." Damien places a warm, wet kiss on my earlobe, making me shiver in fear... and pleasure?

"Damien...stop!" I barely manage a whisper.

His lips travel further down to the side of my neck, eliciting a small, breathy moan from me. He continues leaving wet kisses on my skin, my hands still pinned to my sides by his firm hold. "The things I'm gonna do to you, Carla. Your pretty little head can't even imagine.." He continues in a low whisper in my ear, sending shivers down to my core. He backs away a little, his eyes traveling down to my chest, lingering on my cleavage longer than necessary and then snapping back up, staring hungrily at me.

The realization of our close proximity and our very intimate position hits me like a bucket of cold water and my head snaps back to reality.

"Damien, stop. Let me go!" I struggle to breathe. This man is doing things to my head and I don't like the way my body is responding to his actions.

Chuckling, he places one more kiss on my earlobe and whispers, "We'll be having fun, Carla. So much fun." With that, he takes one more look at my disheveled, half-naked form and lets go of my hands, backing away and walking out the door, locking it behind him, just like that.

Like he didn't just make me forget how to breathe. God, I need help!

Quickly dropping the bathrobe, I pick up the clothes from the ground and wear them. Getting in bed, I try to forget what just happened but my mind refuses to do that. So I sleep with one thought in my mind, I need to get out of here before I start feeling anything towards Damien.

He's really messing with my head.

-

Short update guys!! I wanted to build some chemistry and tension between them before diving further into the story. I don't know about you but I'm definitely loving the heat.

Please vote, like and comment. It only takes a moment. Good night <3