Hectic schedules and management 🥲❤️

Hi my sweethearts,how's everything going on , hoping everything best for you guys...be happy and safe 💙🧿...i know that everything happens is for a reason..so just wait and watch🌺❤️....
Let's continue with the story...

As soon as he entered all the preparation were almost done and the anesthesia was given to the baby and her monitoring was going on her heart rate was normal and it was the right time to start the surgery, she was having a hole in her heart and a severe condition where excessive sound and vibration are dangerous for her . . She was a premature of only 7 and half months when she was born now she's of 3 years and now it was necessary due to severe condition..
The surgery started , first time in his life he was feeling weak and was frightened because of his emotions towards the baby .but he carefully performed all the basics steps..as he was performing first time in his life he was just thinking about the baby and her parents in his mind the only thing which was revolving that he have to save her.. everyone present there in ot was most carefully doin their works the situation was very tensed in the ICU room...after lot of struggle and fight finally surgery completed successfully but it's success was only dependent on the after two hours stability of the child ...it was only 50% done there were Some chances but karan was lil bit assured that it will make up to remark and everything is gonna be fine ...after the hardwork of nearly 2 hours the surgery completed and he came out of the room...

He came out of the room and found the baby's father sitting on the bench fidgeting with his thoughts with tears in his eyes and a lot of stess visible in his face.he went and sat beside him on the chair kept his hand on hia shoulder and he looked towards him with hopefull eyes ..

Baby's F : Dr. How's my baby ..is she fine ?..is everything alright!!..How did surgery went ?

Karan : relax Mr. Singh ...calm yourself...your baby is a fighter she is a lioness ...she fought till end and also provide me strength and courageous to make it happen successful with her spirit ..

Baby's F : really doctor Shes fine he was crying with happiness.. literally nothing Is more precious than a father's daughter's bond in this world..

Karan : yes ..she's fine and surgery was successful and yaa i was petrified before but your daughter is really a special child..

She's fine for now ..we will keep her in 2 hours observation as it's a protocol and then we can have a sense of relief...you just don't worry and now take care of her whole life ..as she's precious.

With this her father thanked him and he smiled with happiness as it was one of the major turning points of his life..he went to his cabin after congratulating his team and set a group of efficient nurse and junior's to look after child's moment as now it was very important..

He reached in his cabin and sat on the sofa as he was tired and feeling sleepy as soon he placed his neck on the headrest he felt a presence around him ..a hand was pressing his head and massaged softly,he was aware of the fragrance it was familiar to him..after good amount of soft massage he held the hand and pulled it towards him making the person lean on him from back ..he wrapped both hands of the person around him and placed his hand on them..

Karan : sweety bas kar baba ho gya ...

Person ; how did you find that it was me..??

Karan : chuckled slowly and said...i can feel your touch love..

Yes it was none other than teju. .
... teju blushed on his comment and hugged him from back in same position..

Teju : u know I'm lucky to have a person who can feel my presence it shows how much I mean to you...

Karan : my my....miss doctor what happened...?

Teju : kuch nhi hua ...

Karan : aaj jab se humne baat ki hai...u are showering ur all love on me... how am I supposed to be so lucky..