The Tangerine is mad.

"So what's the problem?"

Tsukishima sigh and rest his head on his desk. He is confuse on why his little boyfriend ignoring him. He can't focus on his studies, and during their practice.

"Arghh!" he groaned out of frustration.

He looked at his bestfriend Yamaguchi, who is sitting infront of him and facing him.

"Did I do something wrong to ignore me for hours?!" he asked under his gritted teeth.

"I....don't know?" asked Yamaguchi back. "Why don't you ask him later?"

"Right!" Tsukishima said and sigh.

The teacher went inside and their lesson began for their last subject in the afternoon. Tsukishima is still in his deep thoughts, swimming for the answers.

After an hour, the class has ended and Hinata immediately run towards the gym. He's still upset about his boyfriend but shrugged it off as he saw his bestfriend walking towards him.

"Hey." the raven male said. He only hummed as a respond and sigh.

"Why?" Kageyama ask, watching his bestfriend rolled his eyes out of frustration.

"Nothing." Kageyama knew he was lying but he bite into his lies.

"Okay." He said and excuse himself to buy some milk.

Soon the team member arrived one at a time. They also started stretching while waiting for Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

'Where are you Kei?' Hinata asked to himself.

He frown when the gym doors suddenly opened, revealing Yamaguchi all sweaty and panting. Soon, Tsukishima arrived all sweaty and panting too, just like the greenette.

"Ohohoho~" Tanaka and Nishinoya said in unison.

"It's not what you think." Yamaguchi said while catching his breath. "T-those girls, a-are chasing us."

The whole gym went silent for a second until Tanaka and Nishinoya broke the silence. They tease the two and said they were just lying to save their butts. Hinata also didn't buy to their lies and was now mad.

He threw the ball in the wall, not that hard but the team still notice it. His brows is now furrowed. He glared at the two males, who just arrived.

'Oh no' Yamaguchi thought while smiling nervously.

'This is bad' Tsukishima thought and gulped 4 times.

"H-hinata...."Sugawara called him but the tangerine stayed still.

A seconds later, a group of girls barged into the gym squeling like animals. Their attention turned to them as the blonde guy sigh.

"Go girl! Ask him out!" say the short haired girl, while pushing his bestfriend towards the tall blonde male.

"We are here to support you!" says the other girls.

They all watched the girl walked towards their salty middle blocker. Tsukishima raise his eyebrows when the girl stopped infront of him. She bit her lips while fidgeting.

"T-tsukishima-kun. I like you very much......please go out with me."

The whole team stood their in silent watching the scenarios between the girl and their middle blocker. While the two manager in the corner is recording it.

"You are pretty, and smart. Your smile is lovely, and to be honest you're just my type." Tsukishima said with a small smile on his face.

Everyone squeels in silent. The girl is blushing so hard, while Yamaguchi facepalmed and the little tangerine well, he is furious on what his boyfriend said. He was fuming in anger but stayed still in his place.