A day in life of Tsukishimas

"Good morning!"

Kosei Tsukishima, the eldest son of Kei and Shoyo. He sat on the chair with a big smile plastered on his face.

"And why is that?"  Kei, his father asked while reading news on newspaper.

"Huh?"

"Your smile." Kei put the news paper down and looked at his son suspiciously.

"Yeah, what's with your smile today honey." Shoyo said, joining their conversation.

You knew me well. He smiled.

Shoyo is wearing an orange apron with tangerines on it, and a spoon in his left hand. He lifted his eyebrows.

"I-...." How to say it?!.....Kosei thought as he looked at his parents.

He was about to open his mouth to speak up when suddenly, the twin came down running while bickering.

"Why do you need to be this rude!" the blonde one said.

"I am not! In fact! I'm helping you by telling the fact!" the ginger boy fired back.

"But you can tell me in a nice way!!"

"Haru! Seijin!" the two stopped when Shoyo yelled out their names.

They slowly turned their gaze at their papa who's frowning.

"G-good morning papa!" Haru said with a bright smile.

Haru Tsukishima, the oldest in the twins. Middle child. He has blonde hair like Kei, and bright personality like Shoyo.

"Morning."

Seijin Tsukishima, the youngest in Tsukishima family. Has the bright ginger hair like Shoyo, and a salty one like Kei. He like to tease his twin but he's also a posessive type.

"Early in the morning, now tell me. What's the bickering all about?" Shoyo asked in a serious tone.

The twin gulped, fear that their papa is mad at them. Haru sighed and explained what happened.

"All I did is asked him. I asked him with polite but he told me that I looked ridiculous in those hidous onesie! He could have told me in a nice way!"

"Oh shut up! Stop being so dramatic. Just be thankful that I saved you from your stupidity." Seijin said smirking.

"I am not stupid! And wearing those onesie is not stupid Mr!" Haru said, defending himself.

"Yeah yeah, tell that to yourself small fries."

"I AM NOT SMALL! YOU'RE JUST TALL!"

"Nah, you're still small. Just admit it."

"But I'm older than you!"

"Yeah, just a minute."

Kei massaged his temple while Kosei rubbed his nape. Seeing his twin brothers bickering everytime is not a new sight for him.

"That's enough." Kei said, putting an end to their bickering.

"What your father said. Now seat or no breakfast for today." the two of them immediately sat on their seats that made Shoyo giggles.

"Now wait for me here, I'll just get our breakfast."

Their breakfast went smoothly. Well, there's still a bickering, and a mad Shoyo who always yelled at them. After eating, Shoyo washed the dishes while the others prepared themselves for school and work.

The twin is already in middle school and Kosei is in first year high school. Kei is working in one of the known museum in Japan and Shoyo is a pro-volleyball player under Japan.