15

I don't even hesitate to sit next to him.

"Are you afraid of me now that you know what I can do? Now that you saw me murder people?" He looks at me sadly as if he knows my answer.
He doesn't.

"No, I was confused why you didn't tell me but I understand now. And this doesn't change what I feel about you. Truth is Henry, you make me feel high. A high I've never felt before. Little things about you drive me crazy."

I look at him now, placing one hand in his hair and the other gently in his torso. I turn facing him completely.
He smiles and grabs my upper thigh.

"I think there's definitely something unholy about you, but I'm still drawn." I stroke his hair with those words.

"You accept me?" He whispers.
"I do, cause I'm-" I pause and stop myself before saying another word.

"I'm in love with you too Dawn. I didn't know I was capable of feeling what I feel for you but you are my world. And that scares me, it scares me what I would do for you. It scares me how attached I am to you. But I can't stop it. I just want you, you're a drug and I can't seem to get enough of your attention." He leans in to kiss me and I don't reject.

I let him breathe me in.

A/n: thank you for the love on this book. It means so much I can't even express, I'm so glad people enjoy it. I definitely enjoyed writing it.