🌈💦🔞𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗝𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶🔞💦🌈

This was required by New_Kpopper97 I hope you like it love 😘

🔞This chapter is basically smut so if you don't want to read it please go to the next oneshot🔞

Jessi's POV
Right now I'm on the way home. As I got home I see my girlfriend yn coming out of the kitchen, I see she just has this on.

I felt myself getting wet as I watched her walk back to our room

Me - Babygirl...

She turned around and smiled at me.

Yn - Hi Mamas!!!

She came over and kissed me gently. I wrapped my arms around her the best I could making her giggle. I take the chance and started kissing her neck gently sucking on her sweet spot. She let out one of her sweet little moans. I couldn't help, but smirk. I take her to our room and she lay down.

Me - Open your legs for Mommy baby...

She nodded and opened her legs. I noticed a wet patch on her panties. I smiled rubbing her clothed clit gently. She moaned and closed her eyes.

Yn - Mommy... Please...

She opened her eyes looking at me begging. I laughed and took her panties off licking my lips seeing she was already dripping wet. I looked up at her seeing she was biting her lip.

Me - What got Mommy's princess so wet... Hm???

I managed to slip 2 fingers into her with ease. She moaned loudly.

Yn - Watch... Videos...

I nodded curling my fingers and she started squirting just like that. I laughed pulling my fingers away and sucking on them. I pulled my own panties off and got on her pushing our clits together. She whimpered and I couldn't help, but moan myself knowing it's gonna be a long fun night!!!

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
End Of POV
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅End Of POV⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅