🤰🏽𝙏𝙓𝙏 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙀𝙣𝙝𝙮𝙥𝙚𝙣🤰🏽

Yeonjun's POV
At the moment me, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Hueningkai, Heeseung, Jongseong, Jaeyun, Sunghoon and Sunoo are on the way to see yn. You see she's been avoiding us the last few weeks. I mean she still brings us lunch, but she doesn't stay long. Which it's really hurting us but especially Heeseung, Jongseong, Jaeyun, Sunghoon, and Sunoo. You see they lost their virginities to her. Just as I, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Hueningkai did. As we got to her apartment I knocked it take a minute, but the door opened. I noticed that she has this on.

She looked confused

She looked confused.

Yn - Hi...

Soobin - Hi Mamas... Can we come in???

She nodded slightly letting us in. We went to the living room and I spotted some paperwork from the hospital. She quickly picked them up stuffing them under the table.

Heeseung - Mamas... What's going on???

Yn - Nothing...

Beomgyu - You haven't been around us... Like you avoid us...

Jay - This is really hurting me, Jake, Hoonie, Sun, and Hee... Especially since we just lost our virginity to you... Like it was nothing...

She quickly shakes her head.

Yn - No no that's not that... It was amazing... I promise... I just haven't felt too well...

Tae - Mamas... What's the matter...

She shakes her head. She got a glazed look on her face.

Jake - Mamas.....

But just like that she fainted. Since Hueningkai was the closest to her he grabbed her.

Kai - Hospital now!!!

He picked her up and we left for the hospital. I really hope that she will be okay...

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧
End Of POV
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Sunghoon's POV
Right now me, Sunoo, Jungwon, Heeseung, Jongseong, Jaeyun, Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Hueningkai are sitting in the room as they are running tests on yn. She's still out cold. A nurse came in looking at us.

Dr. Joy - Are one of you the father of the baby???

We all looked at her in shock.

Sunoo - Wait... She's pregnant...

The doctor nodded.

Dr. Joy - She's 3 months along... With a boy!!!

We all looked at her in shock then at each other.

Yeonjun - Yea... That's about around that time...

Dr. Joy - What do you mean???

Heeseung - Ma'am... We all slept with her... Around 3 months ago...

Dr. Joy - So it's possible that...

We all nodded looking at yn. I can't believe one of us is the father of her baby...

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧
End Of POV
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Would anyone want to see this turned into a full story???