🐹ᎬΝᎻᎽᏢᎬΝ'Տ ՏႮΝᏀᎻϴϴΝ🐹

Sunghoon's POV

Currently, I am lying in the bed that I share with my girlfriend, Yn. We have been together for nearly two years now, and it has been an incredible experience. However, I have noticed some peculiar behavior from her. For example, she always locks the door when she showers, but she has no problem walking in while I am showering to have a conversation. I find it strange that even though she has seen me naked countless times, I have never seen her naked. Despite this, we have made love many times, but always in the dark. It's just a bit odd to me.

As I lay on the bed, Yn walks into the room with a big smile on her face.

Yn - Hi, love!!! 

Me - Hi, Mamas.

She joins me on the bed, and I can see a hint of worry in her eyes.

Yn - What's wrong??? 

Me - I've been thinking...

I look over at her and notice her nervousness.

Yn - About what???

Me - I feel like you're keeping something from me, and it's bothering me.

She bites her lip and sits up.

Yn - I do have a secret...

I sit up and take her hand.

Me - What is it??? 

She sighs and closes her eyes.

Yn - Love, I'm a hybrid...

At first, I can't help but laugh, thinking she's joking.

Me - No, really. What's the secret??? 

She looks at me seriously.

Me - I am a Hambstor hybrid.

Suddenly, she moves her afro and I see a small ear twitching. Before I can react, she transforms into a Hambstor and crawls into my hand.

Me - Mamas...

She then transforms back into her human form, looking at me.

Yn - Do you believe me now??? 

I am at a loss for words, but I nod.

Yn - I'm sorry...

She starts to get up, but I stop her.

Me - Where are you going???

Yn - I didn't want you to leave me once you found out the truth...

I quickly shake my head.

Me - Of course I still want to be with you! I love you, Mamas. We've been together for almost two years, and while I do wish you had told me earlier, it doesn't change how I feel about you. I am here for you, no matter what.

She smiles and kisses me gently as I wrap my arms around her waist... 

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

End Of POV

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Would anyone want to see this turned into a full story???