🩷ᑲ᥆ᥡᥒᥱ᥊𝗍ძ᥆᥆r 𝖿𝗍. ᑲ𝗍s sᥱ᥆kȷіᥒ/ȷіᥒ🩷

Yn's POV

Right now I'm sitting in the living room of the house I share with my husband Seokjin. Yes, we are married, but I decided to make it official before he went into the military. We planned on having a wedding once he finished his service and start working on kids, but things changed. We found out last week I'm 8 weeks along in my pregnancy. He has to leave next week. He doesn't want me to be alone especially since I have other health problems. Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jeongguk will check on me, but all of them have other things going on as well. Anyways I'm just waiting on Seokjin sitting on the couch in an oversized t-shirt and shorts. He texted me saying he has a surprise for me. Which of course I'm excited!!! After a few minutes, I hear the front door open and closed. A few seconds later Seokjin came in holding a box.

Me - What's that love??? 

He smiled. 

Jin - Well you know I don't want you alone especially since your carrying our child. 

I nodded. 

Me - I know. 

Jin - And you know about pocket people... Right??? 

Me - You mean those tiny people others buy and then get rid of them cause they don't want them anymore... 

He nodded sadly. He placed the box down and I see 6 little guys sleeping on a blanket. I looked up at Seokjin. 

Me - Love... Where did you get them??? 

Jin - I was looking for a puppy for you actually... I saw these guys being sold for $20 for all 6 of them. If they didn't get taken in today they would have been killed... And I could leave with that...

I frowned looking at the little guys. 

Me - It really isn't fair. Well need to get stuff for them in their sizes plus what are their names??? 

Jin - Jaehyun, Sungho, Riwoo, Taesan, Leehan, and Woonhak, but the guy said we can rename them

I shake my head. 

Me - Of course not!!! They aren't animals!!! They are humans... Just small... I hate that you had to pay to get them, but they will be safe with us now. 

He smiled and nodded before giving me a kiss. 

Jin - I'm gonna go get some stuff from the pocket store for them. 

I nodded as he left. I managed to get each of the boys out of the box and onto a pillow... 

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

End Of POV

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Sungho's POV

I woke up feeling extremely comfy. I sat up realizing I'm laying on a pillow with Sungho, Riwoo, Taesan, Leehan, and Woonhak, and Jaehyun laying around. I looked over to see a woman sitting next to the pillow. She's looking ahead. 

Me - HELLO MA'AM!!! 

She looked down at me and smiled. She placed her hand down beside me. I used her nail to get on up. She lifted her hand slowly close to her face. She gave me a smile that honestly felt warm and inviting. 

Me - Hello I'm Sungho or have you renamed me??? 

She shakes her head. 

??? - Of course not... That's your name and no one can take that from you. 

I smiled and sat down on her palm.

Me - What's your name??? 

??? - I'm yn... All of you will meet my husband Seokjin soon. 

I nodded as Riwoo, Taesan, Leehan, Woonhak, and Jaehyun started waking up. I think we will be treated well here!!! 

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

End Of POV

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Would anyone want to see this turned into a full story???