💔ႶႺႵ'ა ჄႮႵმ💔

⚠️THIS CHAPTER WILL BE DEALING WITH DEPRESSION & AND SELF-HARMING SO IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!⚠️

Yuta's POV

Right now I'm sitting in the living room of the living room I still share with Kun, Doyoung, Chittaphon, Jaehyun, SiCheng, Jungwoo, Lucas, Mark, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Donghyuck, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle, Jisung, Taeil, Johnny and Taeyong. Even though Shotaro and Sungchan are in RIIZE. They still live here... Actually, the other members of RAISE might as well be living here too since they are here so much. Anyway, I'm just sitting here upset. Me and my girlfriend were supposed to go on a date, but she decided to cancel on me. She said she wasn't feeling that well, but I just saw her post on Instagram. It was a picture in front of the mirror she had in her bathroom. I have to say she looks amazing and I wish we could have gone on our date. But as I looked at the comments they were nothing, but horrible. All of a sudden I got a text message from her. It only said "Sorry". Since I know how bad her depression is and she's tried to kill herself before. I've been trying to protect her from hate, but I know I can't always do that. So I quickly panicked before getting up and running out of the house. I kept trying to call, but it went straight to voicemail. Which it only made me run faster. A managed to get to her building and ran up to the 5 floor where she lives. A few of her neighbors looked at me like I was crazy. As I put her code in almost fell over. 

Me - Mamas!!! 

I didn't get an answer, but I started smelling a copper smell. I knew then that she had hurt herself, but how bad I don't know yet. I got to the room and saw her lying across the floor. 

Me - No no no... NO!?! 

I dropped to my knees seeing she slashed her left arm badly. I snatched the cover off her bed and started wrapping her arm and called for help. I just hope that she will make it... I NEED her to be okay... 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

End Of POV

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Would anyone want to see this turned into a full story???