🩶tׁׅhׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻ݊ ֮ϐׁᨵׁׅׅᨮׁׅ֮zׁׁׅׅ֬֬' ᝯׁ֒hׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ݊ꪀhׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻ݊ꫀׁׅܻ݊/݊ꪀꫀׁׅܻ݊ᨰׁׅ 🩶

Chanhee's POV
Right now I'm sitting in the living room I share with my wife yn and our friends/group members Changmin, Haknyeon, Sunwoo, Youngjae, Sangyeon, Jacob, Younghoon, Hyunjae, Juyeon, and Kevin. At the moment I'm just watching TV. After a few minutes, my phone started going off. I looked at it to see yn calling me. I smiled, but it fell into a frown when I heard her crying.

Me - Mamas... What's wrong???

Yn - Hospital...

I felt my heart drop.

Me - Wait... You're in the hospital...

I hear talking then a voice I didn't know started talking.

Nurse - Hello... I'm Nurse Choi... Your wife was called because her sister was in labor... She died giving birth and she told your wife she wanted her to take her son in... But she wanted to call you... Could you please come to the hospital.

Me - Of course!!! I'm on the way!!!

She told me what her room to come to. I hung up and quickly left the house. I got into my car and headed quickly to the hospital. It wasn't long before I got there. I rushed into the building heading up to the room. I see yn sitting on a hospital bed with this on.

She's holding a little blanket

She's holding a little blanket. She looked over at me and she smiled a bit. I could see that she hurting. I went over giving her a kiss. I looked down to see this little boy.

Me - His adorable

Me - His adorable...

She nodded.

Yn - He is... Jasmine didn't even sign anything... She wanted me to legally be his mother... And you his father...

I nodded.

Me - Of course... I better tell the others we have a newborn in the house now.

She nodded as I kissed her again then the little boy's cheek. I guess we are parents now!!!

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━
End Of POV
━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

 Would anyone want to see this turned into a full story???