🤰🏽ᎦᏉᎿ'Ꭶ ႰᎥᏲ𐒀𐒀𐒐/Ꮗ𐒀𐒀೩Ꭵ🤰🏽

Jihoon's POV

I was lounging on the couch, mindlessly scrolling through my phone when yn entered the room with a soft smile on her lips. My heart skipped a beat as I looked up and saw her. We had been together for years now and every moment with her was pure bliss.

"What's got you glowing, love???" I inquired, setting my phone aside.

She seemed hesitant before finally revealing, "I have some news..."

My smile grew wider as I patted the cushion next to me, "Well, don't keep me in suspense!!!"

She settled next to me and took a deep breath, "I went to the doctor today and...I'm pregnant..."

Shock and joy flooded through me as I pulled her into a tight embrace, "That's incredible, my love!!! I'm going to be a father!!!"

She giggled as she hugged me back. As the news sank in, I couldn't stop grinning. I couldn't wait to see her with a baby bump, to feel the baby's kicks, and to hold our child in my arms.

"We're going to be parents," I whispered, still in awe.

She nodded, tears of happiness streaming down her face. I brushed them away with my thumb before placing a tender kiss on her forehead.

"I can't wait to embark on this journey with you," I declared, my voice filled with adoration and excitement. I couldn't believe that the love of my life was giving me the greatest gift in the world.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

End Of POV

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Would anyone want to see this turned into a full story???