✨🅝🅒🅣'🅢 🅨🅐🅝🅖🅨🅐🅝🅖✨

YangYang's POV

Right now I'm on the way to much girlfriend's place. She told me that she had something important to tell me. Once I got to her place I went on in since I had the code. Just as I got into the apartment I heard a baby crying. I felt confused and walked on into the living room. I see yn sitting on the couch holding this little girl. 

Me - Mamas

Me - Mamas... 

She looked over at me and smiled. 

Yn - Hi love... 

I sat down next to her. 

Me - Mamas... I know we are really active... But why didn't you tell me you were pregnant... 

She laughed and shook her head. 

Yn - No no I'm not pregnant and I haven't given birth... 

I nodded taking a deep breath. 

Me - I thought I was a horrible boyfriend for not noticing your pregnancy... But a better question is... Who's baby is this??? 

Yn - It's actually my little sister... 

Me - Wait... I thought you were your Mama's youngest child... 

She nodded. 

Yn - I am... This is my dad's child... I haven't seen him since I was 16. That's when me and Mama moved here... I don't know how he found me, but he said his wife passed giving birth and his too "old" to raise a child on his own... He was here and talking... I went to the bathroom and he was gone... 

I nodded looking at the little girl in her arms. 

Me - She's absolutely adorable... I guess we need to tell the others that they have a little niece!!! 

She laughed and nodded. It looks like we are becoming parents sooner than we thought... 

•.:°❀×═════════×❀°:.•

End Of POV

•.:°❀×═════════×❀°:.•

Would anyone want to see this turned into a full story???