Chapter 2

As I was tiredly leaning against the door frame, I panted, "S-sorry *panting* I came back so late *Deep breath* there was a sentmonster and Ladybug hid *panting, *me"
"Wait, where is everyone?" I asked myself after I took a breathe. I looked around the empty classroom before coming to the realization that everyone was bieng hid.
"Is anyone hiding in the classroom?" I loudly asked but, there was no response.
"Now that the sentmonster attack is over, you should tell Mellisa that she can come back yo class!" Nooroo told me.
"Oh shoot I forgot about that!" I responded before transforming.
"Nooroo, Dark wings rise." I whispered just incase anyone was around.
I quickly dashed to the bathrrom where Mellisa was hiding.
"Mellisa, it's safe to come out now." I said while opening the door.
"Okay, thank you Butterflina!" She said while smiling.
"No problem! Anyways I'll take you back to your class."
"Okay, thank you, it's class 3-3!" She politely told me. As I walked her back to class.
"No." She responded.
Mellisa:
"Well here we are!" She mentioned when we arrived at the classroom door, which was open.
"No one is here." I muttered to myself as Butterflina left.
"I wonder where everyone is." I quietly said to myslef.
Butterflina pov:
I quickly his inside a loker after I left.
"Nooroo, dark wings fall." I whispered.
I put my hand as far as I could inside a locker. Nooroo sat on my hand and I put him in my hoddies pocket. Then, I opened the locker door after I looked through the peep hole. Stealthily, I ran to class where I saw Mellisa sitting there bored while she was starring into space.

"H-hey Mellisa!" I greeted her as I sat next to her.
"Oh hi Taniya!" She greeted back.
"Well seems people are coming back." I pointed out as people slowly came back.
*After school*
Mellisa pov:
As the bell rang, I looked over to Taniya who quickly grabbed her bag and headed of the classrom.
"Hey, wait up!" I yelled as I grabbed my back bag. She kept walking.
"I'm talking to you Taniya!" I yelled as I caught up to her.
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry I thought that somone was talking to somone else!" She responded as she turned to me.
"Its fine! So do you want to go to the park later?" I asked.
"Sure!" She replied as she warmly smiled at me.
*Later*
Taniya sat down on the pale brown bench. I sat next to her while she drank the smoothie she bought. Then, Taniya gave me a smoothie she bought afor me.
"Thank you!" I suprisedly yet happily thanked.
"No problem! I replied.
Editors note: sorry this was so short ill make a chapter with them at the park it is not necessary to read it for the storyline. 500 words also they originally had different name so sorry if I forgot to change an original name!