chapter 7

Butterflina pov:
She quickly got up and ran. Dammit!
I turned around and ran towards her with with ny cane in the same positions people hold swords when they're about to attack. After a while of chasing her, I lost sight of her.
"Lucky carm!" I yelled as ny yoyo headed yowards me with an object.
"A stick with leaves on it?" I said to myself confused. I looked around and a nearby bush lit up in poka dots. I headed towards it, my hair swaying in the wind. I saw her hiding inside it, and by now Chat noir caught up to me.
"Theres no hiding." Chat noir said.
She flipped out and ran but I swong my yoyo and tied her waist. I pulled my yoyo causing her to come towards me.
"Aha!" She said as a senti monster, we didn't know was there, pounced on me which nade the yoyo losen letting her free. Chat noir quickly pulled us apart.
"Thanks Chat!" I thanked.
"No problem uh-"
"Uh- Butter-spots."
"No problem Butter-spots!"
"Pound it!" We said in usion as we fist bumped.
"Uh Butter-spots?"
"Yeah?"
"Can I ask you somthing where there aren't people?" He whispered in my ear.
"Sure." We went on a rooftop.
"Why do you have ladybug's miraculous? I know you didn't steal them but do you know her personally?"
"Of vourse not! She doesn't even know my identity! She said she had to go somwhere and gave me the miraculous."
"Well I guess that makes sense...." He replied.
"Well I have to go back to class."
"Same." He replied, " wait don't forget to use your miraculous ladybug!" He reminded me.
"Sorry! I'm really forgetful!"
"It's fine." He replied.
"Miraculous ladybug!" I yelled as ladybugs fixed everything.
After I got back to the school building, I headed to the boiler room to see if Chat noir evacuated them and he did.
"Wait is that Butterflina?" I heard Daisy ask.
"Butter-spots."
"A-are you B-butterflina with the ladybug m-miraculous?" Mellisa asked. After a few seconds, I stuttered, "U-uh y-yeah." I blushed.
"C-Cool!" She replied.
After everyone went back to class, I de-transformed.
"That was a wonderful Job Tanyia!" Tikki told me.
"I agree! You nearly caught Mayura and saved Duusuu!" Nooroo added.
"Well I have to go back to class." I said as they flew into my backpack.
Once I arrived in the classroom, Mrs. Mandaliev said, "Where were you?" In a sturn voice.
"W-well I went the bathroom then I'm guesssing that he noticed not everyone was in the class while evacuating you and then after probably asking you guys, he went and saw me leaving the bathroom and told me to stay."
"Not exactly qhat happened but you are safe now so take a seat.
"I was so worried about you!" Mellisa told me once I had sat down.
"T-thanks?" I stuttered.
*Later*
Finally I had arrived home! I opened the door nob and went upstairs and was immediately greeted by the kwamis.
"Taniya!"The squealed while hugging me.
"Well I'm finally home!" I said.
"Wait didn't I have a bag on me while going to school-"
"...." The room went silent.
"Please don't leave again!" The kwamis begged.
"Fine I won't. Wait what if its thrown away!" I panicked.
"Stop worrying I'm sure everything is fine!" Tikki reasured me.
"I guess." I replied.
"Yeah you should enjoy bieng home!" Daizzy told me.
"Well now that I have the rest of day to myself, maybe we can get to know eachother?"
"Yay!" The kwamis yelled in excitement.
"Well I'll start first because unlike the others, I'm more interesting!" Kalkki said.
"Well okay-"
"Hey stop bieng rude!" Barkk yelled.
"3, 2, 1-" Sass counted down.
"I'll stop bieng rude when you start having a good power!"
"Guys stop arguing." I said.
"Fine!" They both replied at the same time.
"Okay I'll go first" I said.
"Well you guys alteady know I'm butterflina/butter-spot so I will start with the fact that I absolutely adore animals! And I'm excited to take care of you guys as I've already had a good time with my kwami!"
"Well to make sure nobody argues with eachother, I'll intreduce them." Sass said.
*After a while of saying the kwamis power, weapons and personality,*
"Cool!" I responded as my cat pushed the door open.
"Oh hey my fluffyshush!"
"Fluffyshush? That's it's name?" Kalkki said.
"Adorable!" Tikki said.
"Of course!" I said in a baby voice as I do that when I pet the cat.
"You can pet the ca-" Immediately, the kwamis flew to the cat and pet her.
Some of the kwamis where laying on her.
"Ironic." I said while looking at Barkk.
"What?" She said.
"A dog petting a cat." I said.
Then, my computer screen opened with an alarm saying, "Sent-monster alert! Take shelter immediately!"
"Tikki, Nooroo unify!" I said as I transformed.
"Can you guys please get back in the box until I come back?" I asked. They followed my orders and went inside the box, which was hidden behind my desk. I opened the window and looked around to see if anyone was there before using my yoyo to swing out.
"Hey Butter-spots!" Chat noir said.
"Hey." I responded whilst looking around, "Where's the senti-monster?" I asked in confusion.
"I don't know either." He answered.
Suddently, a senti-monster kicked me from behind so hard I fell to the floor. He then went after Chat noir and I knew had to get up but it was comftable laying down! I forced myself to get up a quickly, and I pulled the senti-monster away and onto the grownd. Mayura then jumped out of her hiding place and jumped on me. She quickly (and before me) got up and put her foot on the neck I looke at her foot then at Chat noir. I quickly did a front flip and now she was on the ground and I was standing up. I flipped around and put a foot on her stomache. I knew, like other times, that if I simply just tried to take her miraculous she would just escape.
"Lucky Charm!" I said.
"A rope? What are you going to do with that Butter-spots?"
"Hmmm......" I said whilst looking around. Mayura, her miraculous and Chat noirs belt lit up.
I snatched is belt. "Sorry I need this for the plan" And I tricked Mayura and simply placed his belt on top of her.
"You think I would just stay still?" she said grabbing his belt and standing up.
"This for my plan." I wispered to Chat noir. I ran towards her an jumped on to the thin side of the belt causing it to turn and the rest of my foot layed on the wide side of the belt. I jumped up and front flip while in the air while tying a bit of the rope around her arms. Once I landed, I took my yoyo out and tied it around her Chat noir quickly grabbed her miraculous.
"N-natalie-" Chat noir stuttered.
I turned my head around, and he was right!
"What-!" I said.
"W-why Natalie, Why!" He said in tears but I was to shocked to comfort him. After a while, I slowly walked over to her.
"You're Mayura! but why!"
"None of your business!" She said.
"Uh I think is!" I said but saw Chat noir crying.
I turned around, "Whats wrong Chat noir?"
Editors note: Thanks for (as I'm writing this) 62 views! Sorry for taking long but I got sick and I promise this is far from the end! I will get chapter eight out shortly. Thanks for your patience. 1300 words. Thanks!