Chapter 3

Taniya's pov:
As I woke up, I rubbed my eyes, tiredly.
"Just one more minute-"
"Its 7:37!" Nooroo warned as he pointed to the alarm clock.
Suddently, I had this willpower and quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom, where I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I ran to the coubourd and but some vasaline on.
"Wait up-!" Nooroo told me while turning around. Then, I ran down and I quickly made a jam amd butter sandwitch.
As I touched the door knob, "You have to change!"
"Oh yeah-" I said whilst turning around.
"How much time do I have left?" I asked once I was upstairs.
"8 minutes." He responded as I went through my closet and picked out a white shirt, a blue sholderless hoodie and ripped jeans whith grey socks.
"Okay, please wait at the door." I told him.
*5 mins later*
I was rushing to school with my kwami hidding in my bag.
"Check my phone, and tell me how much time I have left!"
"Uhhh- negative two minutes?"
"NEGETIVE TWO MINUTES?!" I said loudly before tripping over. Before I hit the ground, I quickly put my left foot in front.
"Nice instincts master!"
*2 minutes later*
"Sorry I'm late!" I apologised.
"Detention after school! Did you do your homework?"
I closed the door, ran to the bathroom and took my homework out.
"This is the second time this week master and It's Tuesday!"
"I know, I know!" I responded.
"Ugh I quit! Should I just say my cat ate my homework?"
"The teacher won't believe you though! Uh- what are you doing?"
"She will believe me if I have evidence!"
"...Well okay-" Nooroo said hanging on to my shoulder.
"Taniya! Get back into class now!" The teacher yelled just before Nooroo hid behind my back.
*Later*
"So Taniya, why were you late?" Mellisa curious asked, her slight curls that escaped her bun bouncing slightly.
"I woke up late." I responded truthfuly.
"Same but I just got on time!" Mellisa told me.
"I'm guessing you're fast?"
"Yeah."
"Taniya, your already in enough trouble, do you want a second detion?" Miss. Mendaliav yelled.
"Sorry." I responded while tucking my hair behind my right ear.
"Sorry Taniya." Mellisa whispered to me.
"Its fine." I whispered back.
Once a few minutes had past, I glared out the window only to see Mayura running away from ladybug and Chat noir. Quickly, I raised my hand and asked to got to the bathroom.
"Can I please go to the bathroom?"
"It's may."
"May I go to the bathroom?"
"Yes you may, but hury up." She respond, not looking at me but instead the board. I got up as fast as I could and rushed to the bathroom so I could transform.
"Nooroo, dark wings rise!" I yelled as I transformed. I headed towards the emergency door and bumbed into Mayura. I quickly got up and reached my hand for her miraculou but she backfliped away from me and ran off.
"No! Get back here!" I yelled as ladybug and Chat noir ran with me.
"Is there a sentmonster?" I asked, cautiously.
"Yes, but we destroyed it." Ladybug replied.
"Ok thanks, sorry for bieng late."
"It's pawfectly fine!" Chat noir replied.
"This is not the time for puns!" Ladybug lectured.
"Yeah, I mean you don't want to make your girlfriend mad at you!" I added.
"Butterflina!" Ladybug yelled as she turned to me.
"Sorry I just couldn't resist the urge!" I said mischievously.
We kept running after Mayura until she ran into a dead end.
"Check,"
"And."
"mate!" Chat noir, me, and lady bug said right after eachother, nearly in union.
She ran towards me and I instinctively jumped away.
"Aha!" I said as my fingers barely touched her miraculous before she jumped away into hiding.
"Wait no! Danm it!" I yelled as I faced plamed my face. "Sorry Ladybug!"
"Its fine."
"Wait why dont you use your yoyo?"
"I lost it due to her sentmonster's power!"
"Detransform and tranform again!"
"Theres to many people around. Well now that your finally here, evacuate people so there safe and so I can transforming!"
"Okay I won't fail!" I said, still disappointed I didn't get her miraculous.
Ladybug pov:
As butterflina ran out of sight evacuating citeins, I patiently waited for her to finish.
"So bugaboo, do you want go get some food while we wait?" Chat noir asked while smiling.
"No, sorry Chat noir but Butterflina knows that we were waiting here."
"I would understand you saying that if it wasn't for the fact that theres a chocolate shop right there!" He respond whilst pointing is finger to the chocolate shop.
"It's going to take a while either way as she doesn't have a yoyo or spinning top to be able to move faster." Chat noir pointed out.
"Fine but I'll stay guard while you get the chocolate."
"No problem m'lady~. So what do you want?" He asked me.
"Anything." I replied.
"If you say so bugaboo!" He said right before he turned around and went to the shop.
Chat noir pov:
As I walked to the register, the employee asked, "Hey Chat noir! What do you need?"
"Can I get some chocolate? Any would be fine for my lady apparently.~"
"Since you are Chat noir, you can have a piece/chocolate bar of everything!"
"Thank you!" I thanked as I swiped the chocolate into my bag he gave me.
"Hey m'lady!" I yelled as I ran towards her.
"Oh, hey kitty!~" She said as she waved.
"Heres some chocolates!" I said while handing them over.
"Thank you Chat!" She said as we made eye contact, I could feel my face blushing.
"Hey guys! I've finished anyways you can de-transform now!" Butterflina said.
"AH!" We screamed in the sudden jumpscare.
"Were did you even come from-?" M'lady asked.
"Oh I've been here a bit." Putting emphasis on 'oh' while leaning on my cane.
"That doent answer my question- Whatever, thank you Butterflina!" She thanked as she went into the alley way.
"How did we not hear you?" I asked her as we ran.
"I'm stealthy!" Butterflina replied while putting her arms behind her neck.
"I'm back!" Bugaboo said as she came near us.
"Wait wheres Mayura?" I asked.
"Over there." Butterflina quickly replied after she pointed her hands to Mayura, who was on a row of houses, stalking us before hiding away.
"Chat, you hold onto butterflina and use your stick to get up there!" She ordered.
"Okay M'lady!" I replied.
Buterflina pov:
Once we got on top of the row of houses where Mayura was, Mayura pulled out a feather. She put the feather into a rock. Then, she made a sentmonster which had red skin with what looked like, glass shard in his skin. He had completely white eyes.
"Hatreder, your powers is that you can turn people against eachother!"
With the bow and arrows in his hands, he quickly drew an arrow and shot an arrow at Chat noir.
"Chat noir no!!" Ladybug yelled. Chat noir then ran towards ladybug but then, I quickly grabbed her and threw her off the building. I leaped down to save ladybug. Ladybug got off me and went a bit away.
"Watch out!" Ladybug yelled as she out her right arm out. Chat noir, with his weapon in his hands, jumped off the row of houses and towards me. Instinctively, I did a backflip and barley missed chat noir. Quickly, I turned around to see Chat noir. I charged towards him while he was in confusion I hit him with my cane and made butterfly come out. As it entered his bell, I told him, "Chat noir, I give the power to be free of Hatreder's power!" Fastly, I put my arms out and all his hatred csme out.
"Noo!" Cried Mayura.
Ladybug then used her yoyo to go on top of the row of houses and snatched Mayura's rock out of hand. Mayura tried to fight back but ladybug lept away while throwing the rock to Chat noir.
"Cataclysm!" He yelled before he caught the rock, which disintegrated into dust when it touched his palm.

We all got close and fist bumped as we yelled, "Pound it!"
My miraculous started beep as the spikes grew a bit smaller and Chat noir's miraculous beeped as it lost one paw.
"Well we have to go. Flina out" I told ladybug as I ran behind the closet building.
Chat noir pov:
"Bugout!" M'lady said as she swinged away using here yoyo. I hid in an allay way as my kwami popped out of my miracoulous.
"Boy that was hard work!" Plagg said.
"Here you go Plagg!" I said as I threw him his camembert. He then swallowed it whole, which I am still curious on how he does it
"Well time to get back to class!" I said. I then headed to school and into my class and so did Marrinette.
Tanyia pov:
I de-transformed with a cookie on my hand for Nooroo to eat.
"Ahh, so close yet so far..." I said.
"Yeah.." he said glumly, "but hopefully you'll catch her one day!" He said excitedly and optimistically, "and save duusuu," he said looking sad.
I smiled warmly.
"Don't worry! I'll get Duusuu for you! She'll be saved!" He looked up at me and smiled.
"Thank you Tanyia"

Editors note: Thank you for reading! Also Mellisa and Taniya had other names originally so I am sorry if I worte the original names by accident! 1634 words. Please can you vote and comment your theories or questions! Bye.

Mayura pov:
I de-transformed and fed Duusuu.
"Maybe you should stop!"
"No Duusuu, I have to get the miraculous for Gabriel"
"Ahhh! It's so romantic!"