Park (chapter 2.5)

As Taniya twirled her brunette hair, I slurped on my deliciously wonderful banna smoothie as the sun shone on my hair.
Taniya pov:
The light shone on Mellisa's silky yet fluffy brown hair.
"Melissa," I said staring into her emerald and diomand eyes, "Do you b-by any chance want to get Ice cream?" I said while pointing to Andre the ice cream man.
"Oh sure!" She replied while screatching her light brown skin. She got up from the chair and grabbing my hand. She dragged me up and we started walking to Andre the ice cream man.
"I heard that if you get an ice cream, its the colour of you soulmate! Also he's always right Y'know!" Melissa said.
"I know, I don't believe in that he's always right but eh." I said as we arrived.
"Hi Andre! Can we both have ice-cream?" I aksked as I handed him 20 pounds.
"No money needed! Here! Chocolate for hair." I looked at Mellisa, my heart racing, "Vinnila for her purity and Bubblgum for her future." I thanked him as I grabbed my ice cream.
"2 Cookie with chocolate chips doah scoops for her long hair, Uba (purple) for her outfit, red cherry for her heroism/bravery!" He said handing over her Ice cream.

"Ooohhh! I wonder who this is!" She said

I looked at mine and smiled.
"Sweet food would go great with this!" She said after she thanked Andre the ice crea.
"The bakery?" I smiled.
"Oh yes!" She answered eagerly.
We headed off to the Dupain Cheng bakery for some sweet food.
While we were walking, we were chatting about our favourite stuff.
"What's your favourite game?" I asked.
"Uhh *insert the game in mlb*"
"Cool I've played that before, mines geometry dash!"
"So, Taniya, whats your favourite animal? Wait I asked you that earlier- I guess I can ask why."
"Uh-" I couldn't say the truth because the reason the butterfly is my favourite is beacause I'm a butterfly hero.
"Well I think their magestic!"
"Cool mines a peakock since they are a unique type of bird and they are also magestic!"
We discussed about other things we liked such as, your favourite colour, mine was grey-ish purple, and her was bright yellow. I opened the bakery door when we arrived and approached Sabine and Tom.
"You order first!" She told me
"Okay then, please can I have a chochalate filled croissant and piece of chocalte cake?" I asked.
"And I'll have a cupcake, a chocolate chip cookie and a croissant please!"
Once we got our snacks, we went to the park when we saw a group of people with musical instruments talking about practising.
"Oh hey can we see?" Melissa asked them,
"If your comfortable of course!" She added.
"Sure you can come!" The boy with blue hair said. After we arrived to thier boat, I asked them, "So what's your name?"
"Luka."
"Rose."
"J-juleka." She mumured quietly.
"Marrinette."
"Cool, I am Taniya and she's Mellisa!" I told them. I got to know them more and we hanged out a bit until 6. Then, we all went home.
Editors note: I ran out insperation at the end sorry! I changed thier original name to Taniya and Mellisa so if you see a random name, sorry. 554 words.