chapter 8: The real begining

Butter-spots pov:
I finally had the peackock miraculous! Although it did look damaged, cracked. I put it on and a kwami, from what I remember her name was Duusuu, came out crying whilst smilling.
"I'm saved!" She then turned around looking at Natalie and Chat noir staring in disbalief.
"You were Mayura!" I said shocked.
"Just.let.me.go." She said hissed.
"Fiesty- But no I want to now why you were a villan, tortured your kwami your motives!" I said whilst approching.
"Shut up." She got up and ran while Chat noir collapsed to the ground.
"Chat noir!" I yelled.
He got up and wiped his tears away.
"Y-yeah." He answered. Before I could even say anything, he used his stick to jump away.
By now Mayura well Natalie ran away and my yoyo was just laying on the ground so I picked it up. I then went behind the nearest allay way and de-transformed.
"Tikki Nooroo divide!"
Immeaditly after I de-transformed, my two kwamis, Tikki and Nooroo immeaditly hugged Duusuu and I smilled warmly.
"You're finnaly saved!" Nooroo said happily. I picked up some cookies from my pocket and handed one to each of them. Once we arrived home, I saw Xxuppu and Sass.
"Guys someone will see you!" I whispered-yelled.
Sass replied with, " I am trying to stop him!"
"Okay, i command you guys to please go upstairs." I said before clicking my fingers. They then headed upstairs and so did I.
"Okay Xxuppu and other kwamis, please never go down stairs unless told other wise."
"Okay." They replied in usion.
"I have a question." Xxuppu asked.
"What is it?" I asked.
"How come your alone?"
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You know, your always home alone. What happened to your parents are they dead?" He asked.
"W-well n-no but-" I barley answered I was just in shock and sadness.
I started to breathe heavilier.
Nooroo pov:
Immeadietly after I heard that, I looked at my owner. I know that her parents are often (and never since she's had me) been home.
I hinted at the kwamis to go to another room and they did.
I then followed them
"Guys please don't ever bring up this topic please." I told them.
"Why?" Xxuppu asked.
"Well her parents are never home they are always away." The kwamis immeadietly looked at the guilty looking Xxuppu.
"Whoops...?" He said.
"Wait how does she afford rent?" Daizzy asked.
"It's not her who pays, it is her parents still since I see a check for rent come every month.
"Oh." They said. I then went to check up on Tanyia.
"Are- are you okay?" I asked.
"Y-yeah..." she said sadly.
The kwamis exited the bathroom.
"Sorry..." they all said.
"I-It's fine.." I said.
"But I have g-good news!" She said with a smile but she still looked sad.
"Ooo! I love suprises! What is it. Tell us!" I heard the different kwamis say.
Tanyia the un-zipped her bag, opening it, which was Duusuu's cue to reveal herself. All the kwamis gasped, cried tears, hugged her (and so did I/I hugged her to) Tanyia smilled warmly and joined in.
*Time skip*
Butter-spots:
While I was on patrol with Chat noir, I saw a symbol flah in the sky, it said Miracolous, which Ladybug told me that when it shone in the sky to meet her in the same alley way of when she gave me in the ladybug miracolous.
"Oh Chat noir, I have to go now!" I told him before leaping away.
"Hey ladybug!" I greeted when I arrived.
I took off the ladybug earings handed handed them over to her (she was in a   disgues/hiding inside a bag).
After she put them on and transformed, she thanked me and went to Chat noir and I followed her.
"Hey Chat noir! Miss me?" Ladybug said to the elated Chat noir.
"My'lady!" Chat noir squeeled as he hugged Ladybug in his arms.
"I missed you to!" Ladybug replied to his hug.
"And I missed my ship." I said.
"Butterflina!" Ladybug embarrassly said.
"But My'lady, aren't we a ship?"
"No now stop it kitty cat."
I giggled.
"Yall never change." I said to myself.
"Well I have to go check oj the kwamis." I told them.
"Hey butterflina remember, you have to give me back the miricual box." Ladybug reminded me.
"Damn fine." I anoyyingly said.
"Hey can I just um, keep them?"
"No I'm sorry but I need the miracolouses and they probably miss me."
"Fine." I responded. I jumped home and de-transformed.
I grabbed the box while the kwamis starred at me.
"Uh butterflina?" Sass asked.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Are you giving the box back to ladybug?" He asked.
"Yes." I answered.
The kwamis looked sad but also excited to see ladybug again.
"Hopfully I'll see you again!" I said before they entered the box.
I then leaped back to ladybug.
"Here I said."
"Thanks!"
"No problem Ladybug!"
"Well would you look at the time, I have to go home now!" Chat noir said, starring at his stick.
"Well then, bug out!"
"Chat out."
"Flina out!"
Once I had arrived home, I de-transformed and went to bed.
In the morning sincw it was a Saturday, I did my usual rutine until I saw a crowd of people outside.
I went outside.
"What's goin on?"I asked.
"I don't know." Mellisa replied. Startled, I stuttered, "O-Oh hey M-mellisa!"
"Well lets see whats going on!" Mellisa said before dragging me to the front of the large crowd. I starred up before realizing what was happening. Now I was starring in disbelief.
Editors note: Hi thanks for reading this book chapter! Sorry for not posting In a LONG time! Anyways I will post the next 2-3 days! 982 words bye!
Also I changed Tanyia's design heres her description: (I can not draw right now so if you know an app to create a character (basically a dress up game until I can draw) tell me please. She had long dark brown hair ,which came down to her back. Her hair was as soft as a pillow. She had extremly dark brown eyes. She had a light tan skin a few pimples that were just little. She had a black nd grey stripped hoddie and some black shorts with long white and black sock that nearly came to her shorts she had grey sneakers. She had white thing glasses