chapter 6

Taniya pov:
"So what all of your names?" I asked at the small creatures.
*after they all responded*
"Well it's nice to have you, even if it's for a small period of time."
Well anyways I have to school so go can everyone except tikki and Nooroo please go in the miracle box." I ordered and they all followed the orders.
*When she arrived at school*
Boredly, I was staring out the window, waiting for some commotion to stir. I eventually saw some commotion, I saw Chat noir running after Mayura.
"Miss can I please go to the toilet?" I asked as I lifted my hand.
"Sure just hury back." She replied as always.
I ran to the bathroom.
"Nooroo, Tikki uh what do I say? Do I have to transform with one of you then the other?"
"You can say unify!" Nooroo told me.
"Some of my past owners liked to say dual metamorphosis!" Tikki added on in a squeaky voice.
"Well, okay then, thanks!"
"Tikki, Nooroo unify!" I said as I transformed.
Editors note: I'll draw her look as soon as I'm done making Taniya's drawing of how she looks like but until then I'll describe her.
I had long blond hair that was shaped like ladybugs pig tails other than the fact they were reaching up to my ankle. It had a red fade with red dots on the opposite side of where the fade was. I had silky/un-messy bangs with a purple fade and a streak, which reached to my stomach, with a brown fade. I had my usual gray mask but with a bottom of red with black spots.
I had two blacks dots on my cheecks. My outfit, which had a covered my neck in black, had a black area that started on my stomach and ended at my upppet chest. The area between the neck and the upper chest was red. I had the same black part with red spots ladybug had, which had a very short mini skirt on top (basicly just a small part around my waist). Every thing lower was purple. My arms red with black spots on until it reached my wrist, where it then was black.
I opened the tinted window and climbed out. After I reached Chat noir, he immeaditly pointed his staff towards me.
"Who are you, and what did you do to ladybug?!"
"Calm down! I knew I looked different but I thought I was still recognizable-" I said before noticing some blue hair behind a building. My eyes widened and I quickly snatched my yoyo and swung it towards Chat noir. I then immediately slided underneath his legs and slid until I reacheched the rails of the building.
I then looked a bit to my left and saw Mayura leaned up against the wall.
I tugged my yoyo causing Chat noir to come closer. I then ran towards the chimney and tied the yoy around it as tight as possible so Sent noir couldn't move. I pressed the middle black button and it opened. I put my hand in there and got my cane. I pounced towards Mayura with my cane ready to hit her but she dogged. I then grabbed her arm and chuched her off the building. I then jumped off to and landed on the concrete on my feet while she was laying down in pain.