Chapter 9

Tanyia pov:
I was now starring in shock.
"I am piouletta! The rooster villain!"
I looked over at Melissa, who was starring in disbelief.
She then looked at me and asked, "Wait Ladybug lost a miraculous!"
"What? No it was lost before she had the miraculous." As soon as I had said that I felt a tap on my stomach from my black and grey hoodies pocket. It was Nooroo warning me not to over-share.
"Wait how do you know?" Melissa asked.
"Uh well ladybug always seemed responsible to me and since the peacock miraculous was lost before she became ladybug, so that's probably the same." I answered.
"I guess that makes sense." She replied to my answer.
Ladybug then came and then piouletta gave herself the power flight and she flew away.
"I, ladybug, will stop this villain. I didn't lose the rooster miraculous, it was lost before I was even born!" Ladybug said.
"Oh that was a lucky guess!" Melissa said to me. I could feel my face heat up.
"T-thanks..." I whispered.
Chat noir then joined.
"We will keep this beautiful city safe!" He added to ladybugs speech. The whole city cheered them on while they smiled confidently.
"I wonder where butter-flina is." I heard a few people say (including Melissa).. I went to get my phone our from my backpack to see its 8:02.
"Hey were missing some school time." I joyfully said, "Granted, it's only by two-no three now, minutes and probably another few but still."
"Yeah I didn't feel like doing math." She said with a smile on her face.
I warmly smiled seeing her smile.
"Well citzins we will keep this city safe!" Ladybug said before swinging away. Chat noir then followed her using his cane. Soon after, the crowd disparded. We headed to school. "Well I can't believe the super-villian era is still not over!" Mellisa said.
"I know right!" I responded.
We then arrived at the school. I took a big breath in and out knowing that it's still not over, the villian era. Probably will fight a new villain. It was obvious Piouletta was only a teenager. Why would she need the ladybug and Chat noir earrings and how the hell did she manage to get the rooster miraculous?
Marrinette pov:
As I was sitting, staring into Adriens beautiful bushy perfect blonde hair, I heard Alya's phone ding because of an akuma attack.
"Everyone evacuate!" Miss Bustier instructed.
I rushed and went to the bathroom as they headed to the boiler room.
"Tikki spots on!" I yelled before transforming into ladybug and headed out where, after a few minutes, I bumped into Chat noir.
"Where is Butterflina?" I asked looking around, searching for her.
"I don't know." He responded with a confuse faced.
"Sorry!" She replied while standing next us.
"AHHH-!" We both screamed union.
"What?" She asked, confused.
"Well you scared us!" I told her while on the floor.
"Yeah where did you come from?" Chat noir asked.
"Oh I just came a minute ago."
"Again that didn't answer our question!" I said.
"Whoops! Anyways where's this new villan?" She asked as we got up.
"Well I don't know I just got here!" I said and Chat noir agreed.
"Hey not fair!" Chat noir said, "Give us a head starter!"
"Yeah!" Butterflina added.
Butterflina took a butterfly out of her cane and it proceeded to fly to Piouletta.
"Piouletta, I am Butterflina, you are obviously angry at us, I give you the power to achieve your dreams, if you follow my command.
"Why would you give me this power? Are you trying to trick me into give up my miracolous!"
"Of course not!" I said with an over dramatic expression. I chuckled. "Well we finnaly have an intelligant villain after all these months!"
Piouletta pov:
'That pesky little fly!' I thought before she released the butterfly.
"Time to start fresh little akuma!" Ladybug said while she made the butterfly go back to normal.
"Thanks!" Butterflina thanked ladybug before she threw her cane at me.
Butterflina pov:
Yes a KO! I ran over to her but before I could reach her, I saw crouch with my cane in her hand. I stepped back preparing for a fight.
She took my cane and threw it at me but I doged and lifted my hand up to chatch my cane while it was above my head. I then did a back flip and landed on my toes and knees. I got up.
"Backing away, what are you a scared insect." Piouletta said backing away.
"Oh well atleast I'm not chicken!"
"Hey puns are my thing! Plus she has the rooster miraculous not the chicken miraculous." Chat noir said.
"Yeah I guess plus that pun was cringe."
"I give myself the power to clone people and make then team with me!" Pioletta said.
"What-" I confusly said.
She sticked her hand towards me and cloned me.
"You can give other people powers, Butter-clone,-"
"Pff-" Chat noir laughed.
"Can you like give my clone like a better name?"
"Anyways, Butter-clone, give me the ladybug and Chat noir miracolous!"
Butter-clone darted towards ladybug. Ladybug jumped out the way as cat-noir extended his cane, causing butter-clone to directly jump on it sending chat noir flying. She then backflipped, feet first to my chest, I backflipped in return out the way, going downwards towards the actual grounds, I used my yoyo  on a pipe to bring myself back up, in time with chat noir. Butterflina took out a butterfly and akumatized myself as her clone grinned.

Butterflina pov:
Obviously she wasn't exactly like me (but for the little Piouletta can observe during my fights I can tell she's observant) she was Piouletta's image of me. At least she knows I'm fast thinking with butter-clone jumping
on chat noirs cane.

ladybug pov:
"I give myself the power to turn people to my side!" She said as she took out her cane and threw it towards piouletta. Piouletta swiftly dogged and smoothly grabbed her cane. She got up and threw it at cat-noir. His fencing reflexes kicked in as he swung his cane, hitting Butterflina's cane across the street. Butter-clone grabbed cat-noirs neck as Piouletta cloned him. Ladybug swung her yo-yo, catching cat-clone before using her power to get a tea-pot.
"A tea pot?" I wondered.
Butterflina snatched the tea-pot  and banged it against cat-clones head, knocking him out before he used his already out cataclysm. Piouletta lifted car-clones hand as Chat noir swiftly used his cane to pass my the tea pot to cataclysm someone but ladybug threw the tea pot on her hand. Piouletta's miraculous started to beeb she snarled and threw the tea-pot and fleas the scene.
Sorry this chapter is boring 1222 words

I waited in the class room, de-transformed, as the teacher introduced the new kid, Daisy.