prologue ❦

𝑴𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑬 𝑨𝑳𝑾𝑨𝒀𝑺 𝑯𝑨𝑫 𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑫𝑺. she never checked her surroundings whenever she was outside or payed attention to really anything. A whole shoot out could happen and the girl would walk right pass it without a care in the world. She always had her AirPods in, volume could make someone deaf.

Maddy loved listening to music, her taste split between rap and r&b. Her friends, Victory and Jasmine, had to watch out for her most of the times. Jasmine liked to go out almost every night while Victory was the "𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭" friend. Sometimes Victory would purposely pick on Maddy, usually putting her own insecurities on her.

Maddy is the quiet and sensitive friend. Jasmine has to stand up for her or no one else would. Both her and Victory would bicker any chance they could get over Maddy. The girls had one thing in common, their boyfriends are bestfriends. Victory introduced Jasmine to Dougie and the four been inseparable. Madiline took that as her chance to stay in the house whenever she could, she doesn't like being out anyways.

Maddy does like one person though, CAMRIN WILLIAMS. she has liked him for years now but was too scared to ever utter a word whenever he was near. Jasmine teases her friend about the small crush her friend has on him, she met him before while hanging out with dougie.

Camrin always seemed off to Jasmine but she never spoke on it. He's usually to himself, doesn't interact with anyone unless he's passing a blunt around. Dougie says that he's just introverted but the way his eyes look when they talk about the bodies that he dropped, how passionate he looks. It scares Jasmine.

NOTES BY ANABELLA ! imma go through the chapters I already made and edit them so they can get published faster