nine

MADILINE WALLACEᴍᴀᴅᴅʏ ; ᴍᴀᴅs❥"𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗢𝗞𝗔𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗪?"

MADILINE WALLACE
ᴍᴀᴅᴅʏ ; ᴍᴀᴅs

"𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗢𝗞𝗔𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗪?"

"YOU NEED HELP NIGGA" SETTY SAYS AS HE STORMS OUT CAMRIN'S APARTMENT.

Maddy wanted to be with camrin at all times so she was always walking to his apartment. She spotted an angry setty walking out with a mug on his face. his eyes softened as they reached hers but he quickly walked off. She notices a light bruise on his face.

Maddy furrows her brows but shrugs it off. She saw Camrin's door ajar so she walked through. "Cj?" she calls out. Maddy notices the mess on the floor, broken frames and dried splattered blood. Her heart started to beat hella fast in worry of him.

"Camrin?" she called out as she made her way to his room. Unlike the front area, his room was clean. She saw him sitting on his bed with his head down huffing and puffing. Maddy saw his hands balled into a fist with his knuckles bruised. She put two and two together as her eyes soften.

Madiline sits next to Camrin then brings him into a hug. She saw he was still upset with whatever happened between him and his friend. She wasn't going to press him about it though, maddy knows she would hate it if someone bothers her when she's clearly upset.

"Can we lay down for a bit?" he finally asks. Maddy nods her head as she kicks off her foam runners. They both get comfortable in his bed and she dozed off quickly. Camrin smiled at how she feels safe enough to fall asleep first. He wasn't really tired but he knew that Maddy never really slept on her own after what happened the other day.

Maddy woke up by herself in camrin's bed. She noticed her clothes had been changed but didn't think much of it. She got out of his bed and made her way to the living room in search of him.

As maddy got up, the shirt wore dropped to above her knees. She walked over to the couch, where camrin was watching something on netflix. She noticed the area was now clean and tidy. "you okay now?" she asks as she sits next to him. He nods his head before laying back on her.

Her phone starts to ring making camrin groan internally. "Wassup vicky" maddy's answers as she smiled into the phone. "where you at? kevin dead got me tight and i'm tryna smoke this shit out" victory says over the phone. camrin didn't want maddy to leave but at the same time he knew he couldn't keep her all to himself. yet.

"yea imma pull up later, im with cj right now" maddy says. vicky sucks her teeth, "mane fuck that lil lightskin nigga. i was ya friend first remember that" she hangs up. maddy rolls her eyes at her friends childness. vicky does that all the time when she doesn't get her way and maddy falls for it every time.

"imma come around later, okay?" she tells camrin as she gets up in search of her clothes. camrin nods then grabs her arm to pull her closer. she land on his lap and starts to laugh. "don't be put her acting like vicky smooch ass aight? cause i'll really bust one in ya head" he smiles.

maddy laughs at him then rolls her eyes. he grabs her neck and pulls her closer. "i'm deadass ma" he says. "ight chill" she smiles before getting up. camrin watched maddy walk away, he hated how other people can easily grab her attention.

camrin knows how vicky acts, she cheated on kay all the time. camrin also knows that maddy is to shy to even look at a nigga. he wasn't worried about her, more so for her.

NOTES BY ANABELLA ! i keep telling you mfs he crazy and you be ignoring me