six

CAMRIN WILLIAMSᴄʙʟᴜ ; ᴄᴊ❥"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗮?"

CAMRIN WILLIAMS
ᴄʙʟᴜ ; ᴄᴊ

"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗮?"

CAMRIN HAD BROUGHT MADDY WITH HIM TO THE TRAP HOUSE, HE DIDNT WANT TO SPEND A SECOND AWAY FROM HER.

She watched him interact with the other males in the room and she was slightly uncomfortable with the amount of stares she was receiving. "Yo blu kyle and jenn boutta pull up" setty announces. kay had seemed angry, he was tapping on his phone harshly.

"maddy you be around victory?" he asks. "i haven't spoken to her in a minute, why?" maddy questions. he shakes his head and heads out the door. maddy jumps from the loud slam he made and camrin noticed this.

he pulls her onto his lap, rubbing her back slightly. "you good mama?" he asks lowly. she nods her head then rested it onto is neck. maddy felt the light hum coming off of camrin's body as he talked, she found it comforting. She didn't realize that she started to trace over his tattoo's, she was starting to fall asleep.

"Wassup doa niggas" a male voice enters. a stud follows behind him and makes eye contact with maddy. "yo who that blu boo'd up with" she asks. "thats maddy, she's gang" dougie smiled. he had also been getting close with maddy and he saw her as a sister.

"nah ma you hella fine for real. when you done playing with that lil boy them come ova to the big boys" the stud jokes. maddy laughs but camrin didn't find it funny. he often found himself getting easily jealous over the jokes his friends would make.

camrin hated how some would flirt with her and yes he knew maddy wasn't officially his. sometimes he even thought about putting a bullet between their eyes whenever they suggestively look at her.

"blu you gon let me hit that?" the stud laughs. everyone else in the room starts to snicker, camrin started to get heated. he gets up, picking her up as well and literally leaves the house. everyone was left in shock while the stud hollers. "JENN you dead wrong for that" dougie laughs.

 "JENN you dead wrong for that" dougie laughs