two

𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑹𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑴𝑺ᴄʙʟᴜ ; ᴄᴊ ❥" 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 "

𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑹𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑴𝑺
ᴄʙʟᴜ ; ᴄᴊ

" 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 "

IT HAS OFFICALLY BEEN A FULL WEEK FROM CAMRIN AND MADILINE ACTUALLY SPEAKING TO EACH OTHER.

Some how she found the strength to give him her number when he had asked her, making Cj turn facetimes every night into a thing. He honestly just wanted her to feel more comfortable and less jumpy around him.

He was currently walking with Setty, him not knowing that Camrin is leading them to Madiline's residence. Setty looked at him confused when Camrin started to walk up the stairs. "Nigga fuck is you doing" He asks following behind. "This where Maddy stay at" Camrin replied calmly.

Setty shots Camrin a shocked look, eyes going wider than before. "how you find out where she stay at" he questions , stopping his pace. "don't worry bout all that" camrin smiles to no one but himself. maddy lives three blocks down from sev side, another thing the two idiots learned. camrin wanted to see her again but he didn't want to go alone. setty didn't mind going with him, he was waiting for someone to pull out a blunt though. "blu cmon kid i'm tryna get high" setty complained.

camrin rolled his eyes before knocking on maddy's door. she opens it, dressed in nike pro shorts and a black crop tops. "cj? setty? what y'all doin here?" she questions. camrin smiles at her southern accent while setty moves her to the side and heads for the kitchen. he found it easy to get close to the girl and treat her like one of the guys. "yo mads you got some noodles in this bitch?" he yells. "check the pantry" she yells back.

"how you find out where I stay at?" she asks, heart racing at his presence. "that's not the point right now mami" camrin smirks at her. she notices a bag in his hand but dismissed it. camrin follows maddy back into her room, a vibe if anything. get lights were set to blue with her galaxy projecter on purple. "nah this shit fire" he says looking around. she had a black bedroom set with diamonds and rhinestones, purple accents everywhere.

He had seen it partly when her window was open in the day. he noticed her collection of stuffed animals scattered around and a huge mirror leaning on the wall. maddy grabbed her remote and played whatever she was watching before the guys got there.

"hm" camrin nudges the bag towards her making maddy furrow her brows. inside was a blue teddy bear and it kinda smelled like camrin too. she couldn't help the huge smile appear onto her face as she admires the gift. "thank you papa" she says without realizing.

camrin licks his lips then takes off his hoodie and shoes before getting comfortable in the desk chair across from the bed

camrin licks his lips then takes off his hoodie and shoes before getting comfortable in the desk chair across from the bed. he eyes her choice of clothes, having to contain himself from giving into his intrusive thoughts. he loved the way her stretch marks traveled under the nike pro shorts she wore or how her tittes spilled out of the tank top.

setty walks in with a bowl of ramen noodles, spicy, but he didn't know that. "yo kid this house is mad pretty" setty smiles. maddy lightly laughs before focusing back to her tv. she brushed off the thought of camrin showing up randomly or how comfortable both of them are. her social battery wasn't exactly high so she didn't say anything to them.

"mama can i sleep next to you for a bit?" camrin asks. he started to doze off but was very uncomfortable in the chair. maddy nods her head and makes room for him. camrin lays next to her, not realizing how he basically starts to hug her before falling asleep. She was happy that the room was dark so setty wouldn't see her bright red face.

setty smiles at his sleeping friend before taking the desk chair and taking a bite from his noodles. "damn this shit spicy" he says, water filling his eyes. maddy laughs a bit, not wanting to wake camrin up. setty focuses on the tv. the three was just relaxing in maddy's room, not really wanting to do anything but chill out.

NOTES BY ANABELLA ! how tf this nigga know the door number?