three

𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑹𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑴𝑺ᴄʙʟᴜ ; ᴄᴊ ❥"𝗜 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗢𝗨𝗧"

𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑹𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑴𝑺
ᴄʙʟᴜ ; ᴄᴊ

"𝗜 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗢𝗨𝗧"

ITS BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE SETTY AND CBLU POPPED UP AT MADILINE'S PLACE AND THE THREE HAVE GOTTEN CLOSER.

Camrin wanted to make sure she was safe inside aswell so he installed a camera before giving maddy the teddy bear. she was in love with it , poor girl didn't even know she was being watched through the innocent eyes of her stuffed animal. camrin knew what he was doing was so wrong but he didn't care.

he was using the 'im just making sure nobody messing with her' as an excuse. he was currently waiting on her to get out of the shower. his favorite part of the day at 6:30 exactly, when maddy got out the shower. camrin is in love with her body, every curve on her body. he was obsessed with her stretch marks on her thighs and the way her ass jiggled when she walked.

he watched her walk around the same room he fell asleep in , wearing nothing but a towel. he watch as she put on a blue victoria secret underwear, with a matching bra. he smiled to himself seeing his girl in his favorite color. camrin wanted to do things to her and claim her as his own but he knew he had to wait.

he switched to the messages app and sent a quick text before going back to the security app. he watch her bend down to check her phone, smiling at it. he watched her ass come in full view , making him groan. camrin's thoughts when it came to maddy was nothing but filthy.

he had texted to meet up later that night, wanting to put a tracker on her somewhere. he turned his phone off and moved towards his pc setup. he promised his supporters a live stream that day and was going to follow through it. camrin didn't feel like dealing with anyone, he prayed for time to go by faster so he can see maddy.

—

Camrin was currently waiting on Madiline , who was 3 minutes away. he stood by the door and noticed two guys walk in. they were talking about a female but watch caught his attention was the discription.

"you talking bout that brownskin that be around sevside with flocka and them?" one of them asked, "nah the lightskin shorty that be around jasmine" the other replied.

"oh you talking bout that girl maddy"

"yea she got hella thick "

"she dead do got a fatass now, you remember when she was mad small last year?"

"hell yea now i'm tryna control that all the way"

the two guys laughed as the sexual comments they made on madiline's new body. camrin felt an anger build up, he clutches his pocket and walked him with a mug on his face.

"yo shut the fuck up ya heard?" he shouts making the guys jump a bit. camrin whips out his glock and point it at both of them making their arms shoot up. "nigga you want money or somthing? he the rich one" one of them say pointing to the other. the guy with money mugs his friend but quickly turned back to camrin and his gun.

"you niggas think it's funny to talk about my bitch?" he says getting closer. "my fault my heart i dead didn't know you-" the guy was cut off by camrin pistol wipping him. the other one swallowed a lump in his throat. "i ain't ya heart ya heard?" he says glaring at the now bleeding guy on the floor.

"word to my deads, if i ever catch any of you niggas out in the streets i'll deadass bust one in ya head" he says while tapping the barrel into the standing guys forehead. the both nod quickly, to scared to making any more movement. "i should air this bitch out" he mumbled to himself. And that he did.

NOTES BY ANABELLA ! y'all idk why my messages are green bc my phone is turned on 😭