seven

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄ᴍᴀᴅᴅʏ ; ᴍᴀᴅs❥" 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿? "

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄
ᴍᴀᴅᴅʏ ; ᴍᴀᴅs

" 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿? "

MADDY NOTICED HOW QUIET CAMRIN HAD BEEN SINCE THEY MADE IT BACK TO HER APARTMENT.

He was watching her every move and sometimes would purposely shove past her. Maddy was too scared to say anything so she turned the tv on and pretended that everything was fine. Camrin however was trying his best to not attack her.

He so badly wanted to scream in her face or maybe scare her with his blick. He watched her get comfortable on her bed, she changed into some shorts and one of the shirts he left. He zoned out, staring at the side of her head.

"Cj you good?" she asks softly. Camrin sighs deeply, then rubs a hand over his face. "Come here" he says. Maddy scoots over to him but let's out a gasp as he pulls her onto his lap. "Why you keep playing wit me mama?" he asks.

Maddy was loosing focus with his hand tracing random shapes into her thigh. "What you mean?" she was confused, Maddy wasn't doing anything wrong in her eyes. She lets out a gasp as his hand reaches her inner thigh. "You letting random niggas claim you infront of me now?" he says referring to what happened earlier.

Maddy shakers her head. her mind went fuzzy and she don't know what was going on. Camrin's phone started to go off, he mentally rolls his eyes. "Answer it" he tells her. Maddy picks up his phone to see setty's contact.

"wassup" she says after answering. maddy couldn't pay attention to whatever he was saying, camrin was distracting her by pulling the shorts down. maddy looks at him with wide eyes as he just smirks. "uh huh" she mumbled into the mic as if she was listening. Maddy felt fingers brush against her victoria secret lace underwear.

"setty can i call you back later?" maddy quickly says before hanging up. camrin was toying with her and he enjoyed the reactions. her eyes widened once more as the cold air hits her bare skin. "what are you doin" she asks. camrin licks his lips, he didn't care for his system anymore.

Maddy let out a loud moan as she felt something enter her. he groans at the warmth, camrin nearly pulled his own pants down. his moves his hand in a steady motion then slowly speed it up. eventually maddy couldn't form words anymore, her head felt light weight. "camrin slow down" she cried.

camrin looks at her tears then laughs. "but you was gonna let jenn slut you out though right?" he says. maddy shakes her head. "i'm not i promise" she whines. all this new found pleasure was too much for her to handle. maddy tries to move his hand away only for her own to get popped. "wonder how you gon act when i take this dick out" he mumbled.

maddy felt a pressure in her core, she so desperately wanted to push him off but at the same time she didn't. "camrin get up i gotta pee" she whines. he moves his fingers and replaces it with something else. maddy moans as she feels his mouth now on her body.

whatever pressure that was on her was released as soon as she felt his tongue roaming around. he wouldn't stop though, overstimulation took over her body. maddy whines as she tries to pry his head away. "camrin get off it's too much" she says. he moves his head up then licks his lips.

with his arm still wrapped around on of her legs, he pulls her closer to his. camrin uses his other hand to grab onto her neck. maddy was suprised by the force of him pulling her to his face. "let me find out you giving my shit out and i'll kill you and him" he says before kissing her.

 "let me find out you giving my shit out and i'll kill you and him" he says before kissing her

NOTES BY ANABELLA ! heyy...