eight

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄ᴍᴀᴅᴅʏ ; ᴍᴀᴅs❥"𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲"

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄
ᴍᴀᴅᴅʏ ; ᴍᴀᴅs

"𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲"

MADDY HATED WHEN SHE WAS LEFT ALONE FOR THE NIGHT.

Her father usually worked in the day but he had recently started taking up late shifts since she is more than old enough to watch herself. being alone never really scared maddy, it was the thought of what could happen with no one around. maddy lived in the bronx aka one of the most dangerous burrows.

with all the recent break-in's and robberies going in the residence she stayed at, maddy was very paranoid. it was almost midnight, no sounds in the apartment but the squeaking from the smoke detector. her heart was beating rapidly, maddy couldn't sleep at all.

she turns on her phone and starts to pray that the endless scrolling through socials would wear her out. maddy's heart stopped as she heard voices, they sounded deep. she held her breath as the wooden floors creaked with each careful step the intruder took.

maddy wasted no more time to call the first person she saw on her call log. "camrin?" she whispered as the line connects. "why you still up mama?" he asks. maddy starts to cry of fear, silently of course. "camrin i think someone is here and my daddy isn't home" she says.

the line went silent for a second, shuffling could be heard from the speaker. "stay on with me imma be there in a sec ight?" he says sternly. maddy nods as if he could see her. she covered her mouth with her hand as she heard the footsteps getting closer to her bedroom door.

"god please" she mumbled to herself. as the hinges creaked, the front door flew opened. whoever had entered maddy's room quickly made their way out. maddy heard banging and objects beging thrown. a harsh thud was heard followed by a deep grunt. she then peeks her head through the crack of her slightly opened door to see camrin dragging something big.

maddy quickly went back into her some scared as ever. camrin walks in, his hands wet as if he had just washed them. "they gone now ight? you good" he says. she could tell he still had built up anger but maddy wouldn't press anything. "cj" she says making him stop from walking out.

he nods his head towards her, "please don't leave" she mumbled. camrin took his shoes off, followed by his shirt. he climbs in next to maddy then pulls her towards him. "i got you ight?" he tells her. maddy nods before drifting off into a deep sleep. camrin smiles then takes his phone out.

 camrin smiles then takes his phone out

i'm outside

ight she sleep?

yea but don't touch her

gotchu

12:39 am

call me tmr bout ya pay

ight
read

ightread