one

𝑴𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑬ᴍᴀᴅᴅʏ ; ᴍᴀᴅs❥"𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗗𝗨𝗠𝗕 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗔"

𝑴𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑬
ᴍᴀᴅᴅʏ ; ᴍᴀᴅs

"𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗗𝗨𝗠𝗕 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗔"

𝑴𝑨𝑫𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬 𝑫𝑬𝑪𝑰𝑫𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝒀 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑴𝑶𝑴 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑯𝑨𝑳𝑭 𝑶𝑭 𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑴𝑬𝑹.

She had just got back from 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 three days ago and now 𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 wants to finally meet her boyfriend and his friends . You could say she kinda had a glow up, skin clearing and gainging hella weight. Maddy used to be skinny to the bone to the new found meat mad her happy.

Only reason why she's protesting on meeting the guys is because she knows one of them. Maddy is a quiet and shy person , she doesn't really like meeting new people anyways. not like that's gonna stop Jasmine from begging.

"Cmon Maddy please" she whined. Jasmine was practically dragging her friend our the bed. Madeline tried her hardest to keep a grip on her sheets but failed was her ass hits the floor. "if I say yes will you shut up and stop abusing me" she mugged Jasmine. The red haired teen smiled before quickly choosing an out fit for Maddy to wear.

"My best friend need to look cute for her nigga" She laughs. Maddy's face heats up, a light red tint showing on her light skin. "bitch shut up" she says , throwing a pillow at Jasmine's head. The two often joked about Maddy's childhood crush, Jazzy mostly.

Jazzy tosses Maddy some clothes and rushed her to change. Maddy laughs, taking her time at first before a pillow was sent to her head. "keep playing with me" Jasmine says mugging her. The two break out into a fit of laughter then Jazzy starts to rush Maddy again.

 The two break out into a fit of laughter then Jazzy starts to rush Maddy again

-

"Damn yo ass knocking like you the feds or some shit" SETTY says, mugging Jasmine. The two had juat arrived and Jazzy was too excited on introducing Maddy to everyone. "Nigga move" She shoves him out the way before dragging Madiline inside.

A few guys looked up, the rest not giving a fuck. "Attention all motherfuckers in this room I have a special announcement to make" Jazzy shouts. They all look at her like she's crazy, "she's not talking to me like that" KAY says shaking his head. "Ain't no body worried bout ya empty threats right now Flock, I'm tryna introduce you niggas to my wife" Jazzy rolls her eyes.

DOUGIE snapped his head back so fast that he almost had whiplash. "who ya wife?" he says mugging her harshly. Jasmine laugh at him, "papi chill , I'm talking bout my bestie Maddy" she says. "hey y'all" Maddy waves at everyone , her hearts starts to beat hella fast. Everyone nods at her , some smirk thinking she's another smoochie.

Jasmine drags Madeline to sit by Dougie , who was rolling a fat ass blunt. "Yo Cblu, get ya ass out here and meet my baby's friend" Dougie shouts causing Maddy to wince at his volume. As Jazzy scolded him for nearly breaking her eardrum, blue locs catches Maddy's eyes. Her heart starts to beat , as if it was gonna explode at any second.

"Wassup kid" CAMRIN greets Jasmine as he sits in the empty seat by Maddy. Her face goes lightly red , her eyes avoiding contact. "nah who this?" he says as he starts to check Maddy out. Camrin noticed how thick her thighs are and stared at them for a bit.

"Nigga you bout deaf as he'll, I said she my baby's friend" Dougie says shaking his head. Camrin looks over to Dougie with an annoyed expression. "Her name dumb nigga" he says, reaching over to smack Dougie's neck. Dougie gives him a stank look then sucks his teeth.

Camrin rolls his eyes then looks down at Maddy. "whats ya name mami" he asks. Maddy's throat goes dry, her palms heating. "Madiline" she says lowly. Camrin wasn't stupid, he knew she had a thing for him. He noticed her around two years ago walking home. He remembers seeing her around school with Jazzy and See and how she doesn't really speak to anyone else.

He watched as she would get all flustered whenever he was near so he purposely would bump into her just to move her out the way from her waist. Camrin knew he intimidated people so it was refreshing to know someone had thought he was attractive.

He remembers seeing her the day she got back , he was smiling to himself. Maddy was walking out the deli , she wore a black skims set with the off-brand KAWSXADDIAS slides. He had saw someone following her but of course , clueless mad had her headphone in blasting sza yet again.

Camrin had ran up on the guy following her, him being visibly way older, he shoved him into an ally way. Long story short, Camrin caught a very bloody body that night. He had made sure no one else was following her up until she reached her residence , then made his way home.

Camrin knew from the jump that he was starting to like her but he didn't really know her then. After he saved Maddy from being kidnapped, he knew that she was his new found obsession.

 After he saved Maddy from being kidnapped, he knew that she was his new found obsession

NOTES BY ANABELLA ! did I really rewrite this chapter? Yes. Do I care? No.