Prologue

Two hundred years.

Cale Henituse died at the age of two hundred. The entire eastern and western continents mourn the Hero's death, giving him the best, grandest, and most lavish funeral ever.

In honor of the Hero, the Eastern and Western continents formed an alliance and signed a peace treaty.

A portrait of him, designed with gold frames and painted by the greatest artist, was displayed in the halls of the Henituse Duchy and the Royal Library.

His possessions were displayed in the Royal Library, and remembrances of him were kept as Duchies treasures.

That is the conclusion to the lengthy 1500-chaptered novel Trash of the Count's Family, which Cale Henituse is currently reading in another world.

"Hah. Another piece of shit like this."

Who would have guessed he'd reincarnated in another world?

He was taking his chances of dying peacefully when he awoke in Henituse County, but the worst part was—he had a ruined family.

No mansion.

No servants.

Most of all, there is no money.

He only had his ailing father Deruth, a student named Bassen, a flower seller named Lilly, and a runaway named Violan.

Wow. That's a 180-degree turn from reading about the birth of a hero and the trash of the count's family.

"This motherfucking God of Death is trying my patience."

A golden Turtle noble family that has fallen from grace.

A family that has nothing.

Cale Henituse, the firstborn and current acting head of this ruined family, smirked.

"Let us simply reclaim what has been taken from us."

He did it once...

He can do it again...

Simple.

"Let's loot this world and everyone in it again."

If he doesn't have it? loot it, and it all shall be his!!!

"hyung-nim, you looked like a total bastard."

TBC