VII

They have finally arrived in the capital. Because they were poor, they had to rent a room at an inn. The Henituse Villa has been put up for auction.

"Hah... it is so difficult to be poor."

"We have funds."

"Given our circumstances, we can't use that."

"Will you be attending the Northeast tea party, my Lord?"

So it is finally time for that. They arrived a month earlier than anticipated. Cale dispatched Choi Han to track down Lark and Rosalyn. If the hero's birth and timeline go as planned, they will be crucial to his plan.

Cale nodded and squared his shoulders in front of Ron. He wore simple but stylish clothing. Because he is so attractive, any clothes would look good on him.

He went to the Wheelsman House and met all of the young nobles of the Northeast, not just the current superpowers.

Cale chuckled lightly. Their attention was drawn to him.

He sat at the far end of the corridor, smiling like a goody shoes and ignoring all their stares.

"How is he able to appear here?"

"Do not bother; if Thames knew, you would be dead."

"Do not mess with him because he is so protective of his Older Brother."

"But I can not possibly breathe the same air as a fallen noble!"

Cale can hear them. He smiled. He came up with a good idea, which is quite novel. Nobles used words to drag each other down, and Cale had no reason to care.

He brewed the most popular tea in his current venture.

"It is been a long time, Cale."

Eric Wheelsman smiled warmly at him. "There is no need for you to do anything; please enjoy this small treat."

"In fact, I prepared a gift; this is the new blend that I made before arriving in the capital."

Nobody believes he is going to screw them over with his capitalistic grin.

"I hope your business does well this time!"

I am fine as long as you do not interfere with my work. After all, it was the neutral fractions who were responsible for the demise of my family.

He smiled as he looked at them. Cale chose to savor the lemon tea Ron had made with his brilliantly burned tastebuds. He also brought a honey-sugar syrup mixture that he plans to sell at the market soon.

It was quite a shock to him that the previous people who stood by them were now their enemies.

I really can't trust everyone in this place.

The nobles initially appeared disgusted, but as they drank, their expressions changed to confusion and surprise.

Lemon is not recommended for tea, but when combined with sugar or honey, it transforms into one of the best teas. I might as well start my tea business with various blends and sticks.

He smiled. He'll send a message to Bassen later. Although Bassen is now a more subdued brother, his business sense is still superior in that world.

"This is novel."

"I made this blend because I've grown fond of teas, but my old butler kept feeding me sour lemon tea, which I discovered when I was desperate to find something to balance the sourness."