III

So the gang is now complete. Thames is a thriving Duchy, not a ruined Household.

Amazing. That white scumbag must have wished to die all over again.

Cale frowned before grinning devilishly. It caused Choi Han to take a step back and the Molrans to be wary of him.

"I see..." I guess I'll have to play some more. Let us then loot the ostensibly angelic Thames House.

"Choi Han! Human looks strange!"

"That's perfectly normal."

"Normal?"

"It's the face of the happy looting project once again," Choi Han stated flatly.

What the hell is he even saying to children?!

"RON"

"YES, MY LORD!"

"I'll leave everything to you..." Cale said, turning around to look for fucks' sake clues.

They returned to the dilapidated and ruined mansion of Henituse County.

Cale sat in the count's chair, relieved that he had already purchased medicine for his father's illness and had paid Bassen and Lilly's tuition for a year.

Now...

It's time to put Birth of a Hero aside and analyze this messed-up situation.

He desired chaos, but he did not want it to befall him. This was done rather casually.

"Human!" Two reptilian heads peered over the table like cute puppies. Raon and Ryung's magic is both powerful and useful for the time being.

"Are you capable of taking human form?"

"Alright!"

How adorable...

A redhead and a blackhead appeared in front of him. Raon was a miniature version of him, while Ryung was a teen version of him. They got his face, but their colors weren't the same as his. Ryung's hair, in particular, was scarlet in color rather than crimson red.

"Is this fine?"

"Yes... you look really handsome." Cale praises. He earned a wide smile and light chuckles from them.

Ugh. He just can't get used to it.

He'd had his fill of an obedient-yet-weird father-son duo. He even had puppy reptiles named after Choi Han.

For the love of all fucking toothless cows, Choi Han! —he was relieved that this strange man had not become even stranger.

Because everyone is currently backward and messed up.

Rosalyn's manly demeanor can change to ladylike or sassy. Lark's feeble and naive personality may become aggressive. Tunka might turn into a peace-loving bastard, which gives him chills! Paethon may develop into a ruthless or stoic bastard. Archie may also develop into the mellow mushroom type.

"Alver Crossman could either become a tyrant or a clingy bastard." He's the type of person who exists somewhere between scum and holiness.

But that white bastard... Is it possible to become even more backward than that bastard? He's weirder and stranger than any messed-up bastard on the planet. He's trash, trashier than trash. He is the culmination of all craps combined in all garbage of the continents.

Unless he becomes a holy and blameless person, capable of even speaking words of love and happiness, that is—

"Fuck it. Plain damn it all if he ever becomes like that," Cale said, imagining White Star as a holy and saintly version of Clopeh. If he continues in this manner, that bastard will truly become the Lord of the Bastards.