II

Cale was able to keep up with the strange Vicious father and son by using the sound of the wind. The Silva Forest had the same appearance and scenery as the Forest of Darkness in the previous timeline. The only thing that has changed is the name.

SR: hm. Something is very wrong.

Cale chose to ignore the old man. His forecasts are becoming increasingly sloppy and inaccurate.

"Be careful," Cale warns as he leaps from the wall that guards Harris Village.

"Strange," he muttered. Choi Han is not in Harris Village. Cale was actually looking for him in the hopes of enticing him to work again.

Anyway, since everything here appears to be backward, he just hopes the white bastard is the same, or he'll murder him ten times for not living up to his expectations. A good-natured and innocent-looking father-son pair is enough! Cale will turn everything upside down and screw the world for all he cares! If that jerk white radish becomes backward, he'll set Rowoon's sun to the east!

They arrived at the location where the super rock villa was supposed to be. However, neither the expected nor the previously used open-sesame item was present. He bemoaned the fact that knowing the original novel and his timeline is now completely useless to him!

"There's a black castle," Vicross says, pointing to the castle.

What the hell is that castle doing in this place?

That castle should not be in the forest of darkness!

Cale had the feeling that something extremely dangerous would follow him. He previously had a black dragon.

"I'm hoping it's not what I'm thinking."

Raon, please don't be a dragon king, or I'll die!

Cale happened to come across the black castle that once belonged to Raon and Sherritt. Cale opened the doors of the black castle to ask permission because the Super Rock Villa is beneath it.

But he never expected to see a red and black dragon staring at him in confusion.

"How can we help you?"

What the fuck?! Where is the gore? A dragon's arrogant spite! Where?! Where?! Why are there two puppy-like lizards staring at me?

Cale had to think about the situation before clicking his tongue.

"Oh, it's a human!"

The black dragon spoke up unexpectedly. The four-year-old appears to have recognized him.

"Do you know who I am?"

"I don't know, but I'm sure I know you," the black dragon said, perplexed, but Raon is the future dragon lord. Then there's the red dragon next to him—

"Hey! Hey! Human, name us!" chirped the black dragon. Cale honestly didn't want anything to do with them because they were doing so well on their own. They'll be attached to him again if he names them.

"If you don't, we won't open the treasure chest."

"Oh! What a great way to blackmail someone, Raon," he exclaimed, blurting out the name he used to call Raon.

"What does it mean?"

"First name Raon, last name Mir, it means joyful dragon."

"How about me?" chimes the cute red dragon, who is four meters longer than his baby brother. Isn't he supposed to be dead? The red dragon's heart should be with the dragon's half-blood.