VI

Cillian Thames, on the other hand, did not have the memories of the real Cale Henituse.

In other words, only he and Choi Han remember that time.

"He's a twisted younger brother; Choi Han thought he was my half-brother, but the Thames made it appear that way," Cale said as he watched his brother leave. He had doubts but never expected his brother to be this way. Twins. He and Cillian Thames are twins who have grown apart.

"Well, he's a bastard like me, considering he's that person."

Choi Han mistook them for half brothers because he never left the super rock villa. Choi Han should practice his gossiping abilities.

Cale taps his finger on the table and gazes at the fallen angel in front of him. Lucci seemed preoccupied with something, so he didn't bother asking.

They've made it to Tolz territory.

He didn't have to do anything because his baby dragon was right in front of him, sleeping and scratching his chubby belly. The kittens were also curled up next to him. Ryung sat comfortably on the other side.

Anyhow, Cillian seemed to have been really close to him and had no intention of treating him indifferently.

Ron and Lucci sat on the opposite side.

"I can't believe I let my master ride this uncomfortable carriage."

They didn't have time to rent anything, so a standard passenger carriage will suffice.

It's not so bad to be modest once in a while. Cale is growing accustomed to this way of life. Bassen will undoubtedly look after their businesses. He had already enrolled Lilly in a proper knight's academy. Everything is in its proper place.

They stopped at the usual inn. The old man continues to work with vigor and strength.

Of course, they didn't need to do anything.

Cale decided to stay because he wasn't sure who the enemy was.

Their journey to the capital appeared to be shorter than it appeared.

However, Perthle City is a must-see on their itinerary.

He received a holy demi shield and an earth hammer resembling Thor's.

He's excited to see what the heart of vitality will look like as a weapon.

🖤: It'll be cool if I look like some high-class device.

Cale nodded in agreement. The vitality of the heart manifested itself in his heart. It means that with this ancient power and the ancient power, he'll be able to fight longer and recover faster.

"You look like a villain," Raon said.

"I'm going to be one."

"It's bad, though," Ryung agreed.

Ah. Kids. He chuckles lightly and pats Raon on the head. The kittens had also settled near him, and they had all fallen silent. Upon arrival in Perthle City. Cale didn't bother waiting for the right call. That night, he went to the same cave only to find a blind Taylor Sten. In the previous timeline, he was disabled, but now he is blind. The light in his eyes, on the other hand, seemed unsettling. He appears to be able to see despite his blindness.

Cale proceeded with caution.

"Do you need the item in there as well?"

Ah. Taylor Sten, I believe, was the one who obtained the vitality of the heart in the Birth of a Hero.