Chapter Seven

Derek rolled over, waking up to the sweet snores of the woman lying next to him. He couldn't help but stare at her sleeping figure, the way her skin glowed in the early morning light. He couldn't tell if it was the fact that she was pregnant, or it was just how beautiful she had become since the first time he woke up next to her.

He knew she didn't get home until past midnight so he got up, cutting his alarm off to insure it wouldn't wake her. He silently got off the bed, going to the bathroom and closing the door. The first thing he did every morning was brush his teeth before he ran his hand the newly grown five o'clock shadow.

"You have to shave that," Meredith said sleepily, she leaned against the bathroom door frame.

"Good morning to you too," he smirked at her, shaking his head slightly.

"It could be a really great morning," she said seductively, walking toward him. He smirked as he turned as she came into his embrace. His arms warped tightly around her as he leaned down. Their lips meet, a soft yet passionate exchange between them happens. Breathlessly, Derek pulls away slightly just enough to look into her eyes.

"Peppermint," he mumbled, his tongue left with the peppermint taste from her lips.

"Mhm, now we have a little bit of time before Maddie wakes up," she pulls away from his embrace, taking his hand as she leads him back into their bedroom.

"Let's use this time wisely," He raises his eyebrow, wrapping his arms around her waist as he lifts her up gently. A giggle erupts from her lips as her back meets the silky sheets.

He tries to stay calm as he removes the thin shirt from her body, his hands travel across her abdomen and upward. His hands cup her breast as his lips find hers once again.

Her hands fling around his neck, her fingers dig through the thick curls as she pulls herself against him.

"Mer," his low groan coming from his lips as they travel down, her hands fumble through his curls as he places delicate kisses down her neck. His lips pass between the creases of her breast and trail down her abdomen, nipping slightly at her skin.

"Oh my god Derek," she gasps as his lips reach her waist-line, she tightens her grip on his hair as he slides his fingers in the waistband of the pajama pants and pulls them down in one swift movement. Her hips buck forward as his lips lightly brush against her center.

Derek grabs her hips, pushing them down against the bed. He hears the tiny moans escape her lips as he buries two fingers into her core. A sly grin across his face as he looks up at her, her teeth sinking into her lower lip and her eyes closed tightly.

She manages to get a hold of herself, releasing his hair from her grasp as she grabs his shoulders and pulls him upward. Her lips find his as she manages to flip them, her hips land on top of his. Passion and determination flow through her as she manages to pull her lips from his and slowly move down his body. Her hands slide against his chest and abdomen before they reach the waistband of his pants.

She releases his fully-grown erection from his pants as they slide down his thighs and to his feet where he gladly kicks them off. Her hand grasp his manhood, gliding up and down his shaft. She smirks when she hears him release a groan.

He finally gets back to reality when he feels himself tense up, he grabs her and slams her against the bed. He positions himself between her legs and plunges into her. They each get lost in the moment, in each other. The sound of their moans fill the air and within a blink of an eye, each of them reach their orgasm.

He collapsed next to her, their breathing equally heavy as they manage to settle into reality again. It seems like it had been so long since they have been able to loose themselves in each other, even if it had only been a few weeks.