Chapter 2 The girl named Annabelle

5 years have passed and the 15 year old teenager Prince Bill has now become a 20 year old young adult Prince Bill. He was just looking at the enchanted rose that he had placed under a glass dome on his balcony. The rose has already lost a few flowers. "I don't have much time left," he thought. Not far from the Kaulitz royal family castle was Magdeburg, so Prince Bill had a good view of the city that gave its name to the Kingdom of Magdeburg. And in Magdeburg lived a beautiful young woman, 20-year-old Annabelle. Every morning Annabelle looked at the castle and wondered how the vampire prince was doing. The story of Queen Simone and Prince Bill was spread throughout Magdeburg. Everyone in Magdeburg knew that their queen and crown prince were vampires. Since then, Bill has been called the Vampire Prince. Likewise, everyone knew that Prince Bill, even though he was a vampire, had a good heart for his mother's people, because one day they would be his people. Annabelle often thought of the prince, she felt sorry for him. Annabelle was very popular in Magdeburg, she was known for her beautiful clothes, which she sewed with her mother in her family's tailor shop.
Like every morning, Annabelle went to the baker to get fresh bread for her sick father. On the way to the bakery she met Georg, the city's best hunter, and his companion Gustav. "Who do we have there. The best seamstress in Magdeburg. She has such a good heart that she could even fall in love with the vampire prince. Nothing will come of it, because you will soon be my wife." Georg enthused about Annabelle. "How often Georg. I will never marry you.", Annabelle said annoyed. "Annabelle, you probably don't know what will happen if you don't get married. You have to beg like poor Nathalie." Georg said with a serious expression. "I won't marry you Georg." Annabelle answered again, took her bread and left. "That was a clear rejection. There are so many who want to marry you." Gustav whispered to Georg. "They are nothing compared to Annabelle. One day she will marry me." Georg whispered back.