Chapter 8 The fight

Prince Bill stood on his balcony and watched the bloody fight in the castle garden. He turned his head to the side and looked at the enchanted rose in the glass dome, the rose only has 5 petals left. "I'm so very sorry mother. I love Annabelle. But the people want to get rid of us. We'll probably have to remain vampires forever.", he murmured very quietly. The royal guards were already defeated when Prince Bill spotted Annabelle in the palace gardens. Annabelle ran out of the bunker to stop Georg. "NO. Leave the queen and the vampire prince alone." Annabelle yelled out of breath. "Get aside Annabelle. You'll soon be my wife when Prince Bill and Queen Simone are gone." Georg laughed darkly. "No, I'm not stepping aside," Annabelle said, pointing at the Vampire Prince. "Prince Bill von Magdeburg is standing up there. He's the vampire prince, yes, but you all know that he has a good heart for the people, for us, we are the people." Annabelle spoke in a joyful voice. "She's right my friends. Just because Queen Simone and Prince Bill are vampires doesn't mean we have to hunt them down. They're still the people they were before they were cursed. Georg brainwashed us. Me Believe you now Annabelle. I hereby oppose Georg.", Gustav shouted enthusiastically and the people took Annabelle's side. "You now believe the dressmaker instead of the handsome hunter? Well, I'll finish what I started.", said Georg, who was sure of victory and ran to the vampire prince on the balcony. Annabelle ran after him as fast as she could. Georg arrived at Prince Bill's. "Look. Prince Bill von Magdeburg. The famous vampire prince." "I was expecting you Georg. So let's fight." Georg pulled out his sword, but Prince Bill also mastered sword fighting. Prince Bill managed to bring Georg down. "Give up Georg." "The brave hunter Georg Listing never gives up." Georg looked at the enchanted rose, which only had one petal left. "Looks like the vampire prince hasn't found true love." Georg got to his feet, grabbed his pistol and shot the prince in the arm, Prince Bill fell unconscious on the ground, at that moment Annabelle reached the balcony." "NO. HOW COULD YOU? YOU ARE A MONSTER GEORG." "Annabelle, finally marry me. The last blossom is about to fall off and your wonderful prince will be a vampire forever." As quickly as possible, Annabelle pushed Georg to the railing of the balcony and Georg fell down from the balcony.