WEDNESDAY IX

"Like.. who's my date is the date for the wedding?" She asked nervously, what if he was going to go with her... this won't end well will it?

"Yeah when is it?" He answered looking right down at her beautiful dark brown looking as if they where black.
"Ugh in early December so, soon" she says not 100% sure since her mum didn't give her a date yet.
"Right, if you fell comfortable. Maybe I could be your fake boyfriend?" He said.

She didn't say anything but just look at him, was Miguel Cazarez mora just ask to be her boyfriend?! Well fake boyfriend, but that still counts.. right? She then said 'sure' and thanked him, her mother was always like this. Sometimes she doesn't even want to call her 'mother, mom or Mamá' and that a big think to think about.

They were all heading to Brady's house  for a sleepover after a long night since it was now 3 am, when their parents picked them up they had clothes and stuff they needed for tonight and tomorrow. They all got dropped off.

"Shit man this house is hugeee" Mason says in utter shock looking at how decorated the inside was. It was modern as fuck, plants, big tv, record player. He was loaded for sure.

"Yeah thanks, my mom is very good with decorating stuff" he smiles sitting on the couch, "what we gonna watch?" He added looking for an answer. "Oh! The new Wednesday!" Kitt yelled and everyone was excited to start watching it.

       Mini spoilers of Wednesday!

The part where she's in the old house comes up, and she's looking through the broken wooden walls. 'There's definitely a jump scare coming up' Kitt thinks to herself not realising how close she is to Miguel. Just at that moment there was a jump scare, the monsters eye was right there and he was ugly.

               No more spoilers
She jumped in to Miguel and binding her face from the scream, everyone laughs at her, "hey stop laughing! I didn't expect that to happen when I wasn't focusing!" She yells letting go of Miguel.

"And what where you focusing on?" Tristan laughs looking at everyone else seeing if they where on the same page as him. "Not any of your business buddy" she says standing up and leaving to get snacks.

Now she's in the kitchen and get all these lollies and popcorn she found, until she felt a hand go around her waist. Miguel?

Words- 416
Sorry I didn't post.. I lost my phone and when I did it was dead, less goo!!