SHOPPING |

-Monday 24th oct 2022-
Kitt pov:
Next Monday is Halloween, and I'm so excited because Lilly and I are both dressing up together were thinking pirates or fairy we don't know yet. But today were going shopping with Robie, we've known each other since we where in kindergarten we do everything together.

But this year he's going over to the uk because his girlfriend lives there and they haven't seen each other in a while, but she's completely changed him.

"Kitt! Are you ready yet?" Asked Lilly waiting for her to get out of her thoughts,
"Yeah sorry, umm let's go" she answered walking out of her house in to Lilly's moms car. On the way to the mall they talked about their costume and what they will be, they decided to be fairies for the party and pirates for trick or treating.

"Alright, I'll pick you both up in 3 hours okay?" Said Lilly's mom,
"Yea mom see you later" lily answered, they walked in the shops and went running to this shop called 'Halloween crazy', they have all the stuff they will need.

"Omg I see the outfits!" Kitt yelled pulling Lilly with her,
"What colour?" Asked Lilly
"May I be pink?" Kitt asked holding the pink fairy costume up to her body, Lily smiled and nodded yes doing the same with the blue one.

The girls got their accessories and started to pay for their stuff, until they heard screaming and it kept going.
"Yo, what's are they screaming for?" Lily asked
"No clue, let's go see" Kitt answered grabbing the bags with their stuff and heading out after paying.

Walking out there was a massive crowd around the most expensive shop there, Gucci.
"Ayo, is there a celebrity in there?" Lily said shocked, the girls looked at each other and grabbed there phones and started to record.
"Let's get closer!" Kitt yelled running over to the crowd,
"MIGUEL!, ALONDRA!" Yelled people around them.

These people where not giving them personal space, the girls saw this little girl about 11 years old push from the crowd and run to the bathroom crying it seemed, no one realised. Lily started running where she was going and pulled Kitt with her, both made it in and saw this girl crying on the ground.

They stopped recording,
"Are you okay?" Kitt asked.