The New Game

This was a strange day so far, I was just on the usually walks and ive come stopped by to a strange murder scene. Some kid was bruttaly murder for unknow reason. Well that's what the police said but I know the truth. Ive the poor kids diary. In the diary he writes about his experience on how he dealt with Sonic.EXE. And every detail of it was prue creepy. I wish I could have helped him but all I could do was pray that he was in a better place. For now that stupid Sonic.EXE demon is still on the losse probably trying to clam another innocent life. I hope soon someone will give that exe a piece of this mind.

Speaking of EXE, I believe I got a game copy from EXE. But for some reason it wasnt from Sonic.EXE. It was a Silver.EXE game. How do I know this, it literally has Silver.EXE written in red on the CD. Before you ask where I got it, I saw the game by my house door as I was walking home after getting a diary from an Officer from a murder scene. I looked at the game and noticed there's a note on it. I grabbed the note and read it.

Its Read

"To anyone who received this game,must destroy it immediately, this game is pure evil. I can't destroy it becauses he's onto me. I keep having nightmares of him killing my family and friends and him repeating the words 'Sweet Dreams'. It's driving me into insanity. Please destroy this as soon as possible or he'll be after you."

This was very fuck up to read on the note

This was very fuck up to read on the note. Already in a day I learned two victims had suffered over a type of exe. Anyways I took the game into my home and placed it by my nightstand. I wasnt gonna destory the new game Ive got at first, but I wasnt stupid to play the game. As I did that I went on to my computer and wrote down the whole diary thing and the game thing on a new doc on Google Docs. After I did that I layed down on my bed and turned on my Roku Tv to watch the news. I thought the new report was just gonna be talking about the weather and stuff but It didn't.

Instead it was a big news report about 4 kids by the names of Max, James, Sam, and Tyler who were murder during the whole week

Instead it was a big news report about 4 kids by the names of Max, James, Sam, and Tyler who were murder during the whole week. This shock me because this was the second murder that Ive heard thats been im my town. I was starting to think this town isn't safe anymore with all the mysterious murders. But yet the town I lived in wasnt clearly bright anyways so I guess the town was not safe even before the mysterious murders. Anyways enough about my town, this was really screwed up to be hearing about. I thought maybe Sonic.EXE had killed those kids. Well if it was him or not I don't really need to worry about it. Sonic.EXE hasn't bothered me at all or even once. And I'm very thankful for that.

But sometimes I have nightmares about him. About one time, a long time ago I had one creepy nightmare about Sonic.EXE. It started with me in the house hearing a strange noise late one night. I had no idea what it was so the next day later I asked my parents and siblings if they heard a noise last night. All they responded was that someone must have turned the sega genesis on to play games. For some reason I thought It was Sonic.EXE, I don't know why but I did. Later that day It became dark. I was about to walk into the living room where my brother is to hangout but I saw something grab him and kill him. I was horrified to see my own brother being slaughtered. After I witnessed that, I heard Sonic.EXE laughter. I knew it was Sonic.EXE was there so I quickly ran upstairs but for some reason something slowly pulled me toward the living room where Sonic.EXE was. I heard Sonic.EXE growling and said...

Sonic.EXE:Oh come back here Blane!

Before the demon could get me I woke up from the nightmare. Thankfully it was just a dream because after that I ran to my mother and brother and told them about it. I was glad to see my brother was still alive and not dead. Even though that was a dream I still felt like Sonic.EXE was going to kill me. Well that was a long time ago and I had never had that nightmare again. Soon after I thought about that and finished watching the news I took a look at the Silver.EXE game disc. I grabbed it to take a closer look at it. The game was surprisingly in good conditions. Well it wasn't a game to be played on and I knew I've to destroy it.

So without any hesitation I grabbed a hammer from my shelf and played the disc onto my desk. I was ready to destroy it. As I was about to destroy the game I felt something grab the hammer right before I could destroy it. Then suddenly I hear some demotic thing growling following by what I thought someone said "It's No Use". This was very creepy. Whatever that was, it didn't stop me from making another attempt to destroy the disc. This time I was able to hit the CD with the hammer but for some reason it didn't break. Infact when I picked it up and looked at it, it didn't even scratch.

I knew I had to destroy the disc the old fashion way. So I took the disc to the kitchen and grabbed that metal scrubby thing that is used to clean dishes and used it to scratch the disc. Surprisingly, the disc didn't scratch at all. This was getting very strange, usually a disc would be scratched if those metal scrubby things scratch the disc. Whatever this disc was made of it couldn't break or get a scratch on it. There was one more thing to try before I could just give up breaking the disc. I had to melt it, luckily all the lighters were left in the bathroom so I walked to the bathroom and picked up the lighter. I flick the lighter on and was about to melt the disc with the lighter. Before I could do that, I swore I saw what I thought to be Silver from Sonic but demonic on my bathroom window and had spoken to me.

Silver.EXE:ITS NO USE

Blane:What The Hell!?

Before I could look at the mirror clearly the demon had disappeared

Before I could look at the mirror clearly the demon had disappeared. I must have imagined the thing. So I just picked the lighter and disc and tried again to melt the disc. When I tried it the disc somehow didn't melt at all. It didn't even heat up. I was now starting to freak out. I knew this disc was from hell and some demon wanted me to play it. But I wasnt gonna play it, but I was sadly gonna have someone else play it to see what fuck up game this is.