It was just a dream

[No Pov]

  Blane woke up really quick and early. He was shocked that he was even sleeping this whole time because his dream felt like it really happen. He looked at this alarm clock and saw it was 5AM. Of course it was a school day for him so he got up and got ready for school. After getting ready, he took the bus ride to school .

On this arrival at school, he walked into the cafeteria to talk to his friend Randy.

Blane:Hey Randy

Randy:Hey Blane, what's up?

Blane: Nothing, I just had the biggest werid dream. I was suddenly some kid who got an Sonic EXE Game who eventually got killed. Than I was another kid with 4 friend's and found a Shadow EXE game and got killed. Than finally I was myself and I got 3 EXE and was trying to find away to Destroy them. But you and I were both killed by an EXE but I was brought back to life by Castile form Supernatural.

Randy:Woah, sounds like a very long dream you had there.

Blane:Yeah but I'm just glad it's just a dream.

Randy:Hey, maybe you should use your dream as your next Sonic Story.

Blane:I don't know. It's a long dream so I'm going have to make it into 3 separate stories.

Randy: Alright,fair enough.

   So later after school, Blane walks to his bedroom and went on his computer. He opens up the computer to go on his Google docs. He open up an new blank document and start writing his first story. It goes…

"As I was walking home, I was very excited to play my new Sonic game I've got from a friend for free…"

THE END