Tails & Knuckles EXE

So I headed up to Randy's house hoping to stop this madness. Luckily Randy's parents weren't home because they mostly likely were at Randy grave mourning. So I was able to break in the house with no problem. Of course I wasn't planning to steal anything so don't get any ideas reader! Anyways, I broke in and walk into the living room where Randy had played the game. I knew I had to destroy Randy's game console because it was most likely the EXE portal source of power. So I pull out my hammer I brought and smashed the game console into pieces. It was now over hopefully. No more Sonic.EXE, no more Silver.EXE, and no more Shadow.EXE. But as I did that I suddenly saw a flash of white light shinning through the TV. I don't know why white light was coming out of the TV, but I've must of done something. Than I was Randy coming out of the white light with some other people to.

 Than I was Randy coming out of the white light with some other people to

Blane:Randy?Is that you?

Randy:Yes, it's me. Thank you so much!

Randy than just hugged me like I just did something important. It was very weird that he was hugging me so I didn't hug back. I just slightly push Randy away from me.

Blane:Thank you for what?

Randy:For free us.

Blane: What? Freeing you?

Randy:From the EXES.

Blane:Ok?So who are you friends?

Randy:Oh that's Max, Sam, Tyler, and James.

Max:Hi.

Blane:Uh...Hi?

James:So what do we do now?

Tyler:I don't know, we're free so I guess we go to heaven?

Sam:Yeah, let's go there. It will be mostly be better than here. Thanks Randy friend for sacrificing yourself for us.

I than watch those 4 strange people ascended into heaven. I guess I did free them, but what did they might be me sacrificing myself?All I did was destroy an game console.

Blane:Wait, Randy what do they mean by the sacrificing myself for them?All I did was destroy you game console.

Randy:I know, but it gives us time to escape before they show up.

Blane:wait?Who!?

Randy then ascended into heaven to making the white light disappear leaving me in the dark room. I was glad that I could save Randy and the other people from whatever hell there where in but what was Randy talking about. Than, suddenly I heard the front door opening. At first I thought it was Randy parents coming home from Randy's grave so I quickly hide under the living room coffe table. I suddenly hear two foots steps coming following by some strange growl. Who ever had just enter, it definitely wasn't Randy parents. I didn't dare to peek out to see who was there incase I get caught whatever was in here.

While I stayed hidden, I saw someone walking by the coffee table I was hidden. I was hoping that whatever was there was just passing by but it didn't. It stop right exactly where I was hidden at. I made myself very quiet now so whatever it was there didnt bother looking under the table. Than I suddenly saw what I thought to be Knuckles fist grabbing apart of the table. Than out of the blue the table was flip over making me completely out in the open. And of course the person who had enter the house was Knuckles.EXE and Tails.EXE.