Gamer Over

We satted down at the kitchen at the dinner table. I told Randy's Dad the whole thing. I told him what was happening and why it was happening it. I even told him that it was my fault that his own son is dead that I let him play the exe game. I could tell Randy's Dad was not happy of what I told you.

Randy's Dad: So it's your fault that my son dead.

Blane:Pretty much...I should of played the game instead of him.

Randy's Dad: No...you did the right thing on not playing the game. But you could have destroy the game disk before you even though of giving to Randy.

Blane:I did try,but it didn't work. I tried everything.

Randy's Dad:Have you tried holy water?

Blane:What?Why would I put water on a disk?

Randy's Dad: Well isn't the disc technically just Satan tool. It could of been easily melted like the Wicked Witch of The West with the holy water.

Blane:Wow really?Dam.

I should have done that in the first place. If I had just use Holy Water on those EXE DVDs, none of this would had happened. But I had to be an idiot and try burning those things. Now all I need to use some Holy Water to destroy the EXE Games.

Randy's Dad: Yeah, all you need to do is give me those EXE games, and we can get over with this.

Blane:Sure

Randy Dad than pull out the Holy Water from his pocket, while I put my hand in the pocket to pull out the games. But as soon as my hand enter my pocket, I felt nothing in there. Than I realized I had left the games back in the woods.

Blane:Oh no, I must had left them in the woods.

Randy Dad: Alright than, I'll drive you there.

Randy Dad and I got up from the table and headed to his vehicle. We drove to the woods at the exact spot I attempted burning those disks. I got out of the car and saw the box with the games in there that was surprisingly not burn. I picked up the box and gave it to Randy's Dad.

Blane:Here the games Randy Dad.

Ivan/Randy's Dad:Kid, please call me Ivan.

Blane:ok, here's it is.

Ivan:Good...now I can get rid of Satan's little games.

Ivan open the holy water bottle and pours it on the games. I watch the games began melting down into nothing. The nightmares was over now. Ivan and I finally put an End to Sonic.EXE and many other EXEs raft of terror. After the disks burn, Ivan walked back to his vehicle and started it's engine up. Ivan took one last look at me.

Ivan: Kid,.. never talk to me again. I'm still pissed of at you for letting him play that devil game.

I nodded, understanding that he was angry at me. He had every right to be mad at me. So Randy drove off leaving me on my own. I didn't bother asking Ivan for a ride home knowing he mad. Besides, I had no problem walking home. While I walk home I think about what had happen recently. I was in a real life nightmare for an whole entire week but I was finally away from it. I enter my home and pretend nothing had happen.

[Years Later]

It was 2023 now, I was in my bedroom thinking about what happen 2 months ago. I was almost a victim to an EXE. Thankfully I was not, it was finally over. At least that what I thought for a while. There was still one EXE lurking in the Shadows, waiting for his next victim. While I was thinking, I heard a knock at the door. Of course I had to be alone at home right because sometimes I hate how I had to open the door up. I usllay just have my siblings do it but right now I've to. I walked to the door and awsners it. I shouldn't had awnser it.