Shadow.EXE

After a week scence I saw Randy committed suicide and that horrifying experience Ive been not feeling good. I have been feeling really bad that Randy is dead and that I'm responsible for this death. Of course I did not mourn over Randy's death forever because I barely knew that kid but yet I still feel guilty for Randy being dead. But I wasn't gonna let that bring me down. I had to be strong and act like that never happened. But it's really hard to act like it never happened. And it's definitely not helping with the consent nightmares I've been having.

Because every night now I have a terrible dream about Silver.EXE. Everytime I had that nightmare it always started with me at Randy's house seeing Randy panicking telling me that Silver was going to kill him. I kept trying to tell him everything was going to be already but then Silver.EXE would always show up out of nowhere and drag Randy into some kind of hell fire portal. I always tried helping him but for some reason I couldn't. I was frozen still and couldn't move at all. And everytime I try moving to save Randy I keep hearing Silver.EXE saying "Its No Use". And once Sliver.EXE has dragged Randy into the portal they would disappear including the portal leaving me all alone in the house. Well that's what I least think before Silver.EXE teleports right in front of and jumpscares me.

I always wake up as soon as Silver.EXE jumpscares me. I hate having that nightmare. Sometimes I just wish that nightmare would just go away. For the meantime, I just had to go on what today was giving me so I got up after having that nightmare, took a shower, and changed clothes. I was about to go on my Xbox 360 to play COD Zombies but I heard my phone ringing. I looked at my phone to see who was calling. It was that Unknown Caller 666 number. This time I tried to ignore the call but the damn number kept ringing my phone. So without any choice I answer the phone.

Blane:Who Is It!?

Unknown Caller:You know who this is.

To be honest I wasn't really sure who this caller could be. I thought maybe I knew it was Shadow.EXE but I wasn't 100 percent sure. It could have been some prankster. Whoever this person was, whatever it was really Shadow.EXE or some punk, I need to find out who it is. So I had to lie about not knowing who he is.

Blane:Uh...No I don't really.

Unknown Caller: Well I give you a hint. My name starts with an S and ends with .EXE.

Blane:That could be any S name with the ending of .EXE.

Unknown Caller:Then I'll give you another hint. Just listen closely.

I listen closely to the phone call to hear a gun being loaded up. My god it was really Shadow.EXE. But what the hell does he want from me? That Silver.EXE had already terrified me by killing Randy so what the worse he could do to me?

EXE had already terrified me by killing Randy so what the worse he could do to me?

Blane:What the hell do you want, demon?!

Unknown Caller:Im just going to be stopping by at your house leaving a copy of my game. Make sure you actually play it unlike the other game you were given pussy.