The 3 EXES

Moments later I woke up in a hospital. I don't know why I was there but I was. For one thing for sure is that I definitely dreamed that I was stuck in the Sonic.EXE game. Well I guess that didn't matter, right now I just wanna know why I'm in the hospital. I asked one of the nurses here about why I'm in here and how I was brought here. The nurse had told me that I was found in the middle of a forest fire and was almost killed during the fire.

Well that's good that someone found me and that I'm alive. For a second I thought Sonic.EXE had killed me. Anyways, during my time in the hospital I had my family visit me from time to time because they were worried about me. Frankly I didn't blame them for worrying, because I was in the hospital. Of course I did in fact recover and was going to be out of the hospital in a day or two. But during the time at the hospital I thought about Sonic.EXE. What was he saying that him and the other exes were coming to get me. I didn't play their sick game, but yet mostly some other people did.

I know many unfortunate victims had played Sonic.EXE and many other EXE games. Except for me, so why would they try to kill me? It's not like they have some way to enter my world....or do they? And then it hit me. I remember something on a creepypasta video or something that EXEs can create a portal to the world if the person plays the game. So pretty much Sonic.EXE was going to come and kill me. Then I remember that Randy had played the Silver.EXE game, it must had just opened a portal to the EXE world and our world. After thinking of that I eventually checked myself out of the hospital and went home. As I entered my house I went to the bathroom so I could use the crapper.

After using the toilet, I went to the sink and washed my hands. While I was washing them I suddenly heard a creepy laughter. It was very hunting and chilling. It also kind of sounded like Sonic.EXE laugh, but much more sinister. Then suddenly I swear I heard someone say something. At first I ignored it thinking it was just me being paranoid. But as I faced the bathroom mirror I saw Sliver.EXE right on the mirror. This time I wasn't seeing things.

 This time I wasn't seeing things

Blane: What the!?

Sliver.EXE:It's No Use!

The damn freak keeps saying "It's no use" over and over again. As he kept saying his voices became louder and demotic to the point of hurting my ears. And God it fuckin hurt my ears very bad. As his voice got louder I suddenly began to heard a ringing in my ears like I've got death. As the ringing went on I noticed the mirror that Sliver.EXE was in began to crack like he was going to escape.

And then,all hell broke loose. The bathroom mirror shatters into pieces like some bomb had gone off. This caused my ears to stop ringing and that stopped hearing those stupid words "it's no use". I noticed that Silver.EXE wasn't out of the mirror, ready to kill me. That was a relief because I didn't have to worry about Sliver.EXE. At least that was what I thought because I suddenly blacked out for no reason.

Suddenly, I woke up in some kind of strange world. I've noticed I was in Sonic 06 but how was I dreaming again? Then that's when I heard him.

Silver.EXE: Well it's about time I finally got to meet. I know you weren't able to get away from me